BY SMASHBOX

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Rebecca M.
Did not like at all. It didn’t have a good spreading consistency. I felt like I had to use a lot because it wouldn’t spread very well over my face, made my face super yellow under my foundation and thus I had a yellow look all day.
Riley A.
Oliver Spgs, TN
This primer is absolutely gorgeous! It gives your skin a simple glow and still primes without the glow being too extreme. I have mostly dry skin and this worked so amazing. I definitely recommend if you have drier skin. I love it!
Myranda C.
This product reminds me of BECCA Backlight Priming Filter but less glowy. I enjoy this primer but I feel like it does not prolong my makeup. It gives me a nice finish to the skin underneath foundation which is why I have this product 4 stars. I usually don’t have too much of an issue getting makeup to stay on my skin, so I’m happy with a lot of primers. This is a great product for those who have dry skin especially. I would definitely pick this up!
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Smashbox makes my absolute favorite makeup primers! This is the one that I’m currently using. I believe that I received it in my IPSY box. IPSY has sent me a lot of Smashbox primers over the last year, and I’ve loved them all!
Mikayla B.
Grand Haven, MI
The primer isn’t awful, and it definitely adds a glow but with any full coverage foundation the glow doesn’t usually show up. I would use this if you don’t want to wear any foundation but want to add some radiance to your skin.
Alisha C.
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer

SMASHBOX COSMETICS ROCK!!! I absolutely adore everything I have purchased from there cosmetic company! Photo Finished RADIANCE Foundation Primer is lovely 😊
Alex O.
I didn’t really notice anything when wearing it under makeup. But wearing it alone added a healthy glow to my skin and made me feel more put together on a day where I wasn’t wearing any makeup. I probably wouldn’t buy a full size
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
I love using this on clients whose skin a bit dry or even just lacking radiance! It has a very very small amount of shimmer but only enough to give a non greasy glow! It pairs really well with Estée Lauder Double Wear!
Rachel H.
New York Mls, NY
This is my all time favorite facial primer! It works great as a base but also I've wore it as is on days where I am not looking to do a full face. Or in the evenings, when I've already taken my makeup off for the day but I have to run out. Just put a little on just to brighten my face. I constantly feel like my natural face is very dull. I've never tried it over my makeup but after reading a few other review I am excited to try it!
Latasha M.
This primer goes on so smoothly that you can barely tell it’s there. For all the color and shimmer in it, I was kind of afraid to put it on. But it wasn’t noticeable, gave me just a little cheek glow in pictures.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?