BY SMASHBOX #54 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Review for: 30 ml more...
I received this as a sample and got to use it twice before I ran out. This made the makeup last, and didn't make it cakey. I would recommend to others to try out for sure. It is kind of pricey so just beware.
Holly H.
Ardmore, OK
Love this primer! It’s one of my favorite products at the moment. There is no SPF, but it does give my skin a beautiful glow all day. It helps foundation glide smoothly over skin. Would definitely buy again!
Maeghan J.
Marshall, TX
Review for: Photo Finish Foundation Primer Radiance with Hyaluronic Acid - Travel Size more...
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT! It doesn’t have a strong smell and goes on so so smooth leaving my skin with a legit radiant glow. It really does make a difference with selfies! I cannot go a day without!
Michele I.
Review for: 30 ml more...
Great primer. Use it all the time. Always keeps my makeup looking great all day. It's expensive but it is so worth it. I never travel without it. I tried other primers but they left my skin oily. This photo finish primer keeps my skin soft.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: 30 ml more...
I was excited for this but I do not like this. It just gives your skin a really shimmery base. You look radiant and then you put on your foundation and that goes away because it's not moisturizing or dewy
Amparo R.
Arleta, CA
This is ok as a primer because I have oily skin so I feel like it is not good for my oily skin. I love using it as highlighter though or I just put it on when I’m not wearing makeup but I want a dewy look.
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Great product! This primer makes my makeup last all day long and gives it a touch of bronzed glow all day long. This is definitely worth the price and I'd recommend this to anyone! Just not if your very pale!
Sara D.
Bowmansville, PA
I received this as a sample first and the next day went out and bought the full size. It adds the perfect amount of radiance and helps my makeup stay all day. A little bit goes a long way and this primer lasts forever. This is my GO TO.
Monica H.
When I first tried the product I used a lot and I was like oh no now my face is going to be too shiny but it actual blends in so we'll with your foundation and gives your face the right amount of highlight !
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
I was worried about this at first, because I have oily skin. Luckily this primer made my skin glowy without looking like an oily mess. My foundation stayed well over the product, too. Would but again.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back