BY SMASHBOX

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Jade S.
I'm inlove with this primer. It leaves me looking like a golden goddess. It's so lightweight and it shimmers against the light. I don't wear a lot of makeup, so this and then powder is a go-to! Highly recommend.
Taylor F.
Inez, KY
Review for: 30 ml more...
I love this! It is awesome in my opinion. It's good for any skin in my opinion. It hides my pores very well! It also has pretty average sun protection, I still got red with it. I would totally buy this again!!!
Ruksana K.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: 30 ml more...
It's very well helps with acne very good with oily and combination skin. Makes skin feel soft and keeps it looking radiant and lively. A really good investment stronger recommend this
katie v.
Lowell, MI
I love this primer! It blurs my pores and leaves my skin with such a healthy glow. Sometimes I use this primer with nothing else because it leaves my skin looking so fresh and nice!
Jarielly S.
I really love how this feels on my skin. It feels really creamy and luxurious . Primer really primes and any foundation really sticks I just wish it didn’t have all that glitter .
Ani H.
Burbank, CA
Review for: 30 ml more...
I am pretty obsessed with these smashbox primers! They're all so amazing, especially when you have laugh lines like mine. I have combination skin and it works pretty well on me. I mostly like to use it on my t zone just to not layer on too many layers of make up. Totally recommend it!
Sara D.
Riverside, CA
I got this in my Birchbox this past month and I LOVE IT! I’ll definitely be buying the full size! Easy to blend, doesn’t have a gross smell, long lasting! Just pure amazing! 10/10 recommend! You’ve got to try this!
Valerie M.
O....M...G I love this stuff! I have received SO many samples of it in Birchbox/Ipsy/Ulta bags, but also have purchased the full size because I love it so much! It combines the amazing primer qualities of their original photo finish primer with a more spreadable formula that adds just the right amount of shimmer. You can even wear it alone for a glowy, dewy complexion! I use it under foundation and although you can't see it as much under more full coverage items, you can definitely see a difference in how your foundation applies and in photography! My skin is GLOWING throughout the day, and my face stays in place without budging.
Mary K.
Edina, MN
I love the formula of Smashbox primers, this one included. I don’t love the radiance shade for everyday wear, but it does have the benefit of multitasking as a nice highlighter.
Julia C.
Allston, MA
Review for: 30 ml more...
Gorgeous under makeup or even on its own! It is very moisturizing and good for the skin and like most smashbox primers makes your makeup go on smooth, evenly and last all day! I love how it makes me glow!
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
How is this primer ?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?