BY SMASHBOX #59 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
Review for: Photo Finish Foundation Primer Radiance with Hyaluronic Acid - Travel Size more...
I love to use this for my photos especially my school photos the packaging it comes in is gray it is a bit pricey but hey it's a good brand and good product and it is very effective and I will totally buy it again
Addison P.
Portland , OR
This is another favorite primer of mine, I love the texture and how it gives me a radiant finish to my makeup. The only con is it goes on a weird color since I'm fairly light but the foundation I use covers it up.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Review for: 30 ml more...
I honestly like this ! Once my makeup is finished is doesn't look so cakey I feel like it gives me a nice dewy look but the only thing I don't like is since I do have an oily face after a few hours I start to look very oily.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I love this product although I did find the shade odd!! Definitely left my skin radiant! Between this and the original smash box photo finish I prefer the old faithful. Either way, I wasn’t disappointed by any means!
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag and I absolutely loved it. Leaves my face perfect for when I put my foundation on. I have both dry and oily skin. And if works great. It's the perfect shade for my skin tone.
Widli P.
Bronx, NY
This foundation primer is really good and I love it, even though mine it's almost empty because I only have a small sample that sent me Ipsy bag. I've been looking for a store that sells a little cheaper but I still can not find it, but really girls this Primer is the maximum and your makeup lasts longer, and the face does not feel heavy with it.
Karen D.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: 30 ml more...
Wow! I didn't know how much I would like this product but it's amazing! One of my Holy grails. Perfect for all skin types and leaves your skin feeling very smooth. I recommend this product for anyone to try :)
Emily K.
Review for: 30 ml more...
I just tried this primer and I love the glow it gives my skin. I use it with and without foundation. It isn't thick or heavy on the skin and lays very nicely. It gives a dewy look without being oily or too shiny.
Erica P.
Lakewood
I got a sample of this from an ipsy bag. I really loved it but it was really dark on my skin because I am very pale. I like the shine to it and the hyaluronic acid made my skin feel hydrated. I recommend for a person who likes a glowy look.
Chelsie W.
This primer works great. It’s a hydrating primer and leaves a nice glow on your face. So far each foundation I’ve tried with it works well. I would recommend it to others to give it a try it is a nice primer.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back