BY SMASHBOX #54 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
I love this primer! I normally wear it on my no makeup makeup days and it gives me the perfect amount of glow. It doesn't cover blemishes or anything but it does somehow, make me look flawless. Sometimes I wear it with a little bit of concealer, fill in my eyebrows, and some mascara but mostly I wear it alone.
Danielle C.
This is s nice illuminating primer. It doesn’t feel greasy at all. I like it and I use it but I don’t prefer it over others. It doesn’t give me as much illumination as I’d like. It barley shows up . It is a good product but not my absolute favorite. If you like a subtle illuminating primer his would be amazing for you!
Shayna T.
Irvine
This is one of my top favorite primers! I use this daily... It makes my face flawless looking, minimizes my pores, and creates a great base for my foundation application! I won't put on foundation until I've primed my face. It truly makes a big difference in overall finished look! I would highly recommend this primer to anyone. 💯❤
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is another face primer that I love! I always use it when I'm going for a dewy look especially if I'm traveling because I do have the smaller size. It applies to your skin nice and smooth and you can't really see much Luminosity to it right away but once you apply your makeup you can definitely see the difference. I am almost out of my travel size and I will definitely be purchasing the full size. Oh and I also should mention whatever makeup I put on top of this primer seems to take any flashback away from photos which is great because nobody wants to look like they're wearing a mask in a photo! It's a great product.
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this primer. It is great for a more "dewy" look. It's easy to blend and apply. It does have an orange/bronze color, so you are incredibly fair skinned, it could be difficult to use. There isn't any sun protection, but it's a great primer. I got this for free from Ulta, it's great. Highly recommend.
Zoie R.
pearland
Beautiful primer! gives off and ever so slight radiance from within and truly just helps to make your complexion look STUNNING. i started off with the travel size and could not get my hands off this stuff. had to buy it in the full size! Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Okay, well, 3mins away from a store makes me get stuff that I dont really need, so I took a sample/travel sized product from smashbox, it about $14 for a small one, so I tried it, and loved it, made me feel so glowy and stayed on me for the whole day. I definitely recommend this. The store I got it at is an on base mall, called, BX exchange.
Melinda G.
I'm going to be honest, I was not a fan of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. Like, at all. I found it drying and hard to use. Then I got a sample of the SPF Radiance. Being me, I tried it because, well, FREE. Oh, I am so glad I did. This is the best primer I have ever used. It is smooth, and keeps my foundation on all day. I love it!
Allexus H.
Hemlock, MI
It follows through on the radiance part and I was very pleased. However, it did not go well with my combination skin. It made my skin so oily and was not long lasting. I received this product as a sample and did not erase arch what skin types it works well with before using, so it might work better on normal to dry skin.
Chris M.
Amherst
Yes yes yes!!!! This is one of my go to primers. In general I don’t believe in primers and that is because you can truly use a good moisturizer to do the same thing but this one is so great because it has hylauronic acid and provides a natural radiance. Definitely recommended.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back