BY SMASHBOX #62 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Amanda C.
Huntington, UT
I received a sample of Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer . Its the best primer I've ever used!! I ended up purchasing it. It leaves my skin silky soft and perfect for applying foundation. And helped my foundation last all day.
Susan B.
Bronx, NY
En esos días que tu piel esta tan seca (me refiero mas al invierno) este primer va fenomenal, le deja una apariencia muy luminosa y saludable al rostro. Me gusta pero solo cuando mi piel esta súper seca y fuera de la zona T.
Priscilla D.
I love this primer! It adds the perfect amount of glow to your face and gives you a vibrant, lively look! It’s the perfect primer for a natural glow or a glam look! Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer is a little dry so moisturize before hand!!
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Expensive, but received a sample in my ipsy. This works better for me than the original primer by smashbox. It leaves a little shimmer (raddiance) and allows light to bounce with my other makeup. I use it almost daily.

I would buy this.
Ismerai F.
Review for: 30 ml more...
I have used this product for about 2 years now and I can say that I love it it helps me cover everything I definitely recommend using it. Oh, the best thing is that it is light so it doesn't feel like you are wearing a lot of make up.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Review for: 30 ml more...
Very long lasting product! Its a great brand and i would love to have more of this product. It is also very long lasting. I use this product all the time!! It really does help my makeup stay well all day! I would buy this product again and i enjoy using it.
Brandy w.
Such a good primer that brings a beautiful glow to the skin. I personally love the way this looks under a matte foundation. Does not do much to hide your pores but looks beautiful on the high points of your face that you want the glow to be at
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
A beautiful warm shimmery glow is revealed as you apply this thin lotion like primer to skin. Can be used like a tinted moisturizer or a primer! Very good for normal or dry skin types, good for fine lines as it does help minimize appearance.
Shonti X.
Fairview , NJ
I got it in my ipsy bag , it's alright wasn't really a fan of the texture but it did what it said it does so there's that. What I actually purchased a product no, well I continue to use the sample that I have until it's finished yes.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Review for: 30 ml more...
Perfect product for the summer time because it give that shimmery summer glow look. Really good for oily skin. Some primers make you feel weighted down especially when you have oily skin and this product doesn't at all fee that way.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back