BY SMASHBOX #59 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Nichole P.
New Point, VA
Review for: 30 ml more...
I really wanted to like this but am honestly glad that I received it in my ipsy bag to sample before buying full sized. I do like it better than the oil type as this is a cream, but it didn't have as much "radiance" as I'd hoped it would. It did help my eyeshadow stay, did help for all basic primer needs. Just don't buy it fully expecting that whole glow from within look. It's not bad, just not what I expected based on other reviews and the products name. Maybe I'm just not using enough or I should try a little over my foundation?
Amberly S.
This is a pretty good primer. It gives a nice glow and helps a little bit with pores and texture. It blends in well with the skin but I could see this color could look a little dark on paler skin. I dont find this to have too much of a slip to it nor does it seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin. My favorite is still the Becca Backlight Priming Filter though in comparison.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
Review for: 30 ml more...
I got this as part of my glam bag for ipsy to try it out and i fell in love with it!! i put it on before my foundations and as i apply it it leaves it feeling cool and my face actually feel hydrated i love it so much. my foundation last longer and doesn't make my skin shiny by the ed of the day so it really does work. i will for sure purchase this item when i run out!
Trista S.
Medford, OK
I received a sample in my Birchbox and instantly fell in love upon application. I applied on a day I chose a more natural look and the product instantly brought a luminous glow when applied to my cheekbones, nose and chin - without any foundation applied. It sticks by its name and gave my face a radiant glow. I have oily skin and may not use it everyday as an all-over primer, but I apply it to my cheekbones any chance I get. I also loved the true color, unlike other luminous primers I’ve used, this product actually had a warm tint to it mirroring the color of the tube.
Emily G.
Loved this and love Smashbox! I can't remember if this came in my ipsy/Sephora Play/Birch Box a while back, but I would purchase a full size product again in the future. This worked fabulous underneath liquid foundation. More of a matte/clean finished look. I did think this was decent lasting and it did not bother my skin at the end of the day! Worth the money!
Val B.
I wanted to love this product, but it just didn’t work well for me. While it helped hide pores and had a matte finish, my makeup was too chalky. I hoped I would have a glow but it just didn’t come through. I prefer the photo finish primer, but this radiance one is a no go for me. It is worth trying a sample before purchasing to determine if it meets your needs.
Hannah L.
Granite Bay, CA
I have always been a fan of Smashbox primers, and this primer was just as wonderful! It does a great job of luminizing the skin before foundation, and I really love the way it makes my skin look! It also helps my foundation last so long! This has become the primer I reach for every day, and especially when I want my makeup to last a long time.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
I got this sample from one of my Ipsy monthly bags. I love this primer because it makes my skin dewy and bright. It’s super easy to put on and blend. Don’t be frightened by the outside it’s not as dark as it looks like and is much softer once you you put in your face.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
The first time I used this primer, I put it to the test to see if maybe it would show if I wore a more high coverage foundation. In short, it did not, but still held my makeup really well and made my makeup almost easier to apply. I’ve found that his product works best with a foundation that has medium to low coverage. The shine lasts all day but doesn’t look like you’re just very oily.
Ashley O.
I like the look this primer gave my skin before putting the foundation on, but it didn’t make my foundation blend with my skin. It made it look like my foundation was just sitting on top of it, made it really easy to cause streaks. As long as I’m careful with my makeup application and setting it, it works well, just not my favorite.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back