BY SMASHBOX

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Zoie R.
pearland
Beautiful primer! gives off and ever so slight radiance from within and truly just helps to make your complexion look STUNNING. i started off with the travel size and could not get my hands off this stuff. had to buy it in the full size! Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this primer. It is great for a more "dewy" look. It's easy to blend and apply. It does have an orange/bronze color, so you are incredibly fair skinned, it could be difficult to use. There isn't any sun protection, but it's a great primer. I got this for free from Ulta, it's great. Highly recommend.
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
Review for: 30 ml more...
This is a great primer I do have this one..it leaves your skin with a sudle shimmer that looks natural.. it works well I think this product is perfect for people with dry skin however if you are oily I wouldn't recommend this particular one but I would still recommend this brand great product
Nicole G.
North Haledon, NJ
Review for: 30 ml more...
Excellent product! This primer goes on your skin so easily and smoothly. It really extends the life of my foundation! I would recommend this product to any of my close friends. I am so happy with my experience with Smashbox Photofinish thus far and would absolutely purchase it again!
Raven S.
Gadsden, AL
Review for: 30 ml more...
I like the look this gives my face it's perfect!! It's got a glow but not dewy it works wonders on my combination skin! I have a very hard time picking out makeup but this one I like and it stays on all day definitely should try this my foundation goes on great with this primer!
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
This is a wonderful primer. I love it because it is almost like a concealer for my skin. I love the color and how it is easily blended. It has a hint of shimmer that gives it the extra touch! I will definitely buy again.
Courtney H.
Kennewick
I would definitely use this primer when going for a dewey finish look on my makeup. I don't find that this primer necessarily helps keep my makeup lasting through the day, but it does provide a radiant glow to my face. I would use this primer in combination with a setting spray.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: 30 ml more...
Wasn't disappointed at all! Smashbox never puts out a product that isn't amazing! With the moisturizing benifits, it's even better for us girls with dry skin! You can wear it alone for a beautiful natural glow. It's truly amazing and now I have a new holy grail primer! Everyone must try!
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Photo Finish Foundation Primer Radiance with Hyaluronic Acid - Travel Size more...
I love this and use it as my everyday primer it makes my foundation go on so smooth and flawless. This is totally worth your money. I bought mine at sephora after the employee recommend it to me and I would recommend it to everybody .
Jill J.
Love this primer! I protects my skin from being clogged up by makeup. It moisturizes and leaves my skin smooth and ready for makeup! Helps my makeup to stay in place and last all day. The shine in the primer leaves my skin with a subtle glow!
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

Sephora