BY SMASHBOX #59 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Bree R.
Tampa, FL
I never felt that this product fully primed my face. I doesn’t give that fresh feeling that other primers give. There is suppose to be a shimmer but it’s not that noticeable.
Cassandra L.
Columbus
This is smashbox's best primer. Makeup stays in place wihout looking clumpy or cakey. Adds extra shine so no need for a brightening serum on the days you use this primer.
Britney B.
Tulsa
This is one of my all time favorite foundation face primers out there. Is goes on and makes your face look so shiny and then you out the foundation on and it locks it in and applies so smooth.
Liliana H.
I got a sample size in my ipsy bag. I have tried the OG smashbox primer and it is great. This primer was great too but i didnt see any difference, except the color of the product.
Sally D.
I do not like this primer. It ruined my makeup because when I looked at myself in the mirror and there were sparkles all over my face and I had to redo my makeup I would not buy this again and I do not reccomend to others.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
I have yet to find a primer that compares to this one. It goes on so smooth without leaving your face feeling greasy. It also adds such shine to the areas you want it to
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
i definitely noticed increased glow. I like this for special occasions. It also seemed to help my makeup last. Worked well for my dry skin. I’d definitely recommend.
Kathy J.
Montclair
Gives your skin a beautiful glow underneath your makeup. Helps smooth the skin for a beautiful even makeup application. Smashbox is truly the holy grail of primers.
Jessika A.
I really like this and the way it feels. Here are little glitters in this primer. However I haven’t really noticed that it makes my make up last any longer than usual.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
This is a pretty good primer. It made my skin glow. It is easy to apply and blend. And made foundation application a breeze. I would recommend this primer for sure.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back