BY SMASHBOX

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Jessika A.
I really like this and the way it feels. Here are little glitters in this primer. However I haven’t really noticed that it makes my make up last any longer than usual.
Kathy J.
Montclair, NJ
Gives your skin a beautiful glow underneath your makeup. Helps smooth the skin for a beautiful even makeup application. Smashbox is truly the holy grail of primers.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
This is a pretty good primer. It made my skin glow. It is easy to apply and blend. And made foundation application a breeze. I would recommend this primer for sure.
Bethany C.
liverpool
This definitely worth the high price tag. Whenever I want to look glowy and feel like I came back from vacation I use this. Makes my skin look warm and radiant. I absolutely love it
Brook C.
Myrtle Beach
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer more...
This was a go to product for a while until I got a NARS sample and I’ve never gone back. It’s good for an oilier skin I think. Didn’t really minimize pores but did give a nice sheen
I love this product! I put it on before my foundation everyday and it give the foundation a more natural look. I would suggest using it in smaller amounts though, less is more in this case, this product is best for dry skin.
Ashleigh J.
martinsburg, wv
I’ve been using this for about a month now and have rotated it with my hourglass and benefit porefessional and i have to say... Probably the best primer I own.

Goes on looking almost like a highlighter but isn’t as slick as other primers I’ve used and actually makes my makeup STAY ON without having to set with powder which REALLY helps the pearlescent radiance claim hold up.

I got this in a Birchbox and didn’t bother to try it for quite a while as I am never impressed that much with primers anymore. They all feel like silicone on my face and none really do much of what I need... I am ride or die dewy/luminous finish and have dry skin so I need to be able to moisturize and still have my makeup stay on the areas that I have issues with (namely my semi oily chin, my sun damaged/freckled cheeks and during the winter, my suuuuper dry flaky nose).

Ummmm. LIVING FOR THIS PRIMER... and yes... that’s the first time I’ve ever gushed over a primer.

Def going out and buying this ASAP.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
If you are looking for a golden type radiance primer that doesn't look fake or orange then look no further. It took me a long time to join the smashbox primer fan club. Reaching diamond status at Ulta yielded me a free bottle of this and I love it! It blurs imperfections and leaves my skin with a sun kissed, happy glow to my face that is just golden and so natural looking under my foundation. I get compliments on my skin when I wear this, more so than any other time regarding my face makeup. I love wearing it under my Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation because the light coverage really let's the radiance part of the primer come thru for a nice summer glow to a pale skinned girl. It lasts thru the day, holds on to my foundation and at the end of the long day I still look pretty radiant and as good as it can look
Grace D.
Overland Park, KS
I always feel bad giving a bad review to a product that does not claim to be for my skin type, but I feel it is best to warm my oily friends, DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU ARE OILY. It will cause your foundation to break apart and pill on your face, and your pores will never look bigger! I got this in my Ipsy bag and was annoyed because my profile says I have oily and acne prone skin. It also says it can be used as a highlight, but I found it to look greasy on my cheekbones. It says on the bottle that is it recommended for dry to normal skin, and it is right.
Dalther R.
Review for: 30 ml more...
I've tried a lot of pore minimizing and mattifying primers and this is one of the best I've tried. I have very oily skin clients and their makeup tends to break up and fade away throughout the day no matter what they do. Leaves my clients skin absolutely perfect, with a natural sun kissed glow. I proved this primer Smashbox! and this product worked so great! I am  a PRO MUA  and recommend all people..He intentado una gran cantidad de poros de minimización y matrificación primers y este es uno de los mejores que he probado. Tengo clientes de piel muy grasa y su maquillaje tiende a romper y desaparecer a lo largo del día, no importa lo que hacen. Deja a mis clientes la piel absolutamente perfecta, con un sol natural besó el resplandor. ¡He probado este primer Smashbox! Y este producto trabajó tan grande! Soy un PRO MUA y recomiendo a todas las personas .
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?