BY SMASHBOX #59 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Azia E.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 30 ml more...
I don't think I understood what this was at first, but when you put it on your hand, it makes your entire hand shiny. You definitely have to blend it in well or you'll have really shiny areas. I have oily skin so it was good for me, and my foundation went over it well.
Keisha S.
This is my absolute, all time, favorite primer. It gives a subtle glow and doesn't cause my skin to break out. Sometimes I just put this on with a little concealer and mascara and call it a day.
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
I love this primer! The name radiance is accurate because it really gives me the glow from within look that all of us are looking for. I use this product mixed in with my foundation or lay it down as foundation for the work of art that is my face :) Highly recommend.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: 30 ml more...
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid is the best primer I have found yet. This leaves your skin with a nice glowy sun kissed look. I would very highly recommend this primer to a friend, as this makes any foundation look amazing.
Heather J.
Hickory
Flawless finish every time. Make up goes on so smoothly with this primer. I have used dollar store foundation with this primer underneath and it looks like I’ve used the high-end foundation. It’s definitely my favorite primer on the market and I’ve tried several.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
I really liked this product! It was my first time using a primer because I don’t wear foundation often. It went on so smooth and really evened out my skin. Honestly it looked better than the foundation! I think I will try just wearing this next time. My skin felt smooth, moisturized, and beautiful!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I love Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer! I received a sample in my ipsy bag. It doesn’t look bad on my oily skin surprisingly! It gives a nice glow and is wearable for daytime looks or nighttime looks.
Kate B.
Newport Beach, CA
This primer is very nice. It goes on easily and does cover my pores. It has a slight glitter to it which I like for a glowy look. My makeup looks great on top of it. I have combo skin and it control my oil but doesn't dry me out. I would purchase again!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Got this from my ipsy bag a few months ago. I really like it. I just use it under my eyes and it does a good job at keeping my face smooth and very soft. I like it alot. Makes my makeup last.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Review for: 30 ml more...
Not my favorite (I prefer the regular smashbox primer) but it is nice. Though I don't care for the shimmer and it doesn't leave my face feeling silky. It does however feel soft. I personally wouldn't purchase this again but I will be using what I have left.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

back