BY SMASHBOX

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Miranda H.
Canoga Park, CA
Go to primer right now!! Not only is this the perfect summer primer, it’s the ultimate first step for a glowy and dewy look. I e been using this everyday this summer! Excited to see how it plays out in fall and winter looks as well.
MaKenlee M.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer more...
I have never used a primer until I received a sample of this in my Ipsy Glam Bag! I am in love! My makeup doesn’t even look the same without using it! It’s also a really neutral shade so it doesn’t look weird under my foundation.
Milli D.
new york
Wonderful primer specially if u like Dewey looks or gloomy this will achieve it u can also mix it a little with mosituriZer to give u a nice glow or use it before foundation it has hyaluronic acid which is a plus
Sara S.
Proctorville , OH
I know this is not for the eyes but I love the extra little shine it gives me when I put on my eye shadow. This is the best primer I have ever used for my eyes. If you don’t believe me you should try it for yourself and you can thank me later.
Danny G.
I’ve really tired giving these guys the benefit of the doubt. It just doesn’t really work for me and kinda makes my makeup look a little off whenever I use it. I’m sure it works for someone out there but sadly not for me.
Sheila D.
This stuff is my go to for my day look. It definitely helps set your cheekbones before you add your power. My selfies look amazing! Definitely worth trying. Another added bonus is that the product help to moisturize.
Emily S.
Hartford, WI
Don't especially love this primer as much as I do other smashbox ones.  I have oily skin and this product just doesn't work for me.  I do like the luminous effect it gives but that's about it.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I loved the look of this radiance primer under my make-up. It lasted all day and definitely helped prolong my foundation coverage. I loved the brightness of the primer as well. It adds a nice bit of color to your face.
Missy G.
College Station
Definitely improves how long makeup stays it also has a slight shimmer to it, making makeup look cuter. I like it a lot, and a little goes a long way. I also use it on my lips for lipstick, and it helps it stay in longer and glide on more smoothly
Abigail F.
I love this primer. It’s expensive so sometimes I don’t like to use it. It doesn’t really hide any pores. I love the consistency because is thick and I love thick primers because it makes me feel very protected.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

Sephora