BY SMASHBOX

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Kate B.
Newport Beach, CA
This primer is very nice. It goes on easily and does cover my pores. It has a slight glitter to it which I like for a glowy look. My makeup looks great on top of it. I have combo skin and it control my oil but doesn't dry me out. I would purchase again!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Got this from my ipsy bag a few months ago. I really like it. I just use it under my eyes and it does a good job at keeping my face smooth and very soft. I like it alot. Makes my makeup last.
Lorna C.
Ormond Beach
This primer was very good for giving a slight glow to the skin. I didn’t feel like it did a great job of filling in my pores, which I do need. I feel like this would be great for any skin type as it didn’t feel too oily or cling to dry spots on my skin.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
This primer is great. It is smooth, and gives a nice glow under my foundation without being glittery. I use it with smashbox foundation, so i am not sure how it works with other foundations, but in general, i find smashbox products to work well with most.
Ky S.
Columbia, SC
This product might not be for everyone but I love it for myself. I wear it when my skin looks dull. The peach tone evens out my splotchy hyperpigmentation and it fills in the pores and lines. I love how my foundation glides on when I use this product.
Tia F.
Rome, NY
This primer gives off a really nice and tacky feeling to the skin so i feel like my makeup really adheres to hit. I feel like the specks of shimmer and the brightness ofnthis stuff really brightens up my skins and gives it that sheer radiance i love
Camille♡🐬🤙🏽🗺💄✌🏽🌈 T.
Lewiston
This product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. I like to have a matte look when I wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. I recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation.
Melina B.
Moraga, CA
This foundation primer is amazing, you use this before everything, It feels great my makeup last and I love the smell and texture. my make up stayed on and it didnt make my face look dry, also it was super creamy either where my make up comes off if i touch my face. I highly recommend!!
Tabitha L.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: 30 ml more...
I have dry skin and I have to have the perfect primer. I tried a lot and have spent a lot trying to find the right primer when I got a sample and saw how perfect it was now I stick to it. Amazing great for dry skin and I love how it smells
Julie M.
Canal Fulton, OH
It’s not that I️ hate this product. I️ love the way it makes my foundation look throughout the day. I️ just have a feeling it’s breaking me out, along with the clear primer they have. These primers are so hyped I️ wish I️ could use them :(
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?