BY SMASHBOX

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Amber E.
Louisville
So radiant and gives you that glow. Is sticky enough to help makeup melt and blend into your skin. Will definitely be purchasing this product again! I feel like it helps my pores look smaller also!
Amber S.
Mishawaka
Received this is an ipsy bag one month and now I'm hooked. Works very well and doesnt feel powdery and spreads across my face great, not splotchy like some others.
Devon M.
Roseville, MN
This primer is okay by itself, but where it really stands out is mixing it with foundation when you're in a rush. It applies smoothly and gives skin a beautiful glow. Doesn't necessarily make the foundation last super long, but it's a goodie for the days you need dewy skin on the go.
Ashleigh W.
Moberly, MO
This primer does not help my face seem to have more of a glow but it does add a little bit of color to my face and give my foundation extra grip throughout the day.
Michelle V.
los angeles
The photo finish radiance primer is good. I like that it has a little color as it helps blend out some of the redness and make my skin less dull. It does have some shimmer though. I tried this as a sample and it worked well. I usually prefer to use the oil free primer though.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
This really is the best on the market, in my opinion.  It gives great coverage and you only need a dab.  It's gentle on sensitive skin.  I didn't have any issues with breakouts and I have combination skin.  I would buy this again and absolutely recommend it!
Kiley D.
Woodsboro, MD
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I like it but I don't love it. It gives a slight glow to the skin but their are other primers which give a much more radiant and natural/healthy glow. I find this product to be drying on the skin and since I already have dry skin it causes some foundations especially matte ones to look cakey after a couple of hours. I think this is a good primer but not a great one.
Jenifer P.
Ranson, WV
This Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer was the first primer from Smashbox that I tried. I really like the glow it gives me. I haven't had any problems with it messing up my foundation either. I would recommend this primer if you want a nice glow to the skin. Worth the price.
Victoria A.
I am new to primers, but so far, I really like this one. It applies easily, and makes my makeup stay put and last longer! I got a sample in my ipsy bag, and I'm really happy I did. Best of all, it doesn't make your face reflective in pictures! I would definitely recommend to others.
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
I was really excited about this product but sadly it didn’t work out for me. It made my skin even more oily than it already was. When I put it all over my face I didn’t really see any shine at all. My skin looked the same. Also it was hard to move the product around on my face with my fingers. Would not recommend it.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?

Sephora