BY SMASHBOX

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Valerie M.
O....M...G I love this stuff! I have received SO many samples of it in Birchbox/Ipsy/Ulta bags, but also have purchased the full size because I love it so much! It combines the amazing primer qualities of their original photo finish primer with a more spreadable formula that adds just the right amount of shimmer. You can even wear it alone for a glowy, dewy complexion! I use it under foundation and although you can't see it as much under more full coverage items, you can definitely see a difference in how your foundation applies and in photography! My skin is GLOWING throughout the day, and my face stays in place without budging.
Emily S.
Birmingham
For this primer "radiance" means shimmer. When I first tried it out I was turned off by just how shimmery it looks going on. I was worried I was going to be looking like a disco ball all day. But once you apply your foundation over the primer, the shimmer is gone and you skin does have a nice glow.
The formula is great, similar to all Smashbox primers. They provide an excellent base for foundation and really reduce the look of pores. If you're looking for a little extra glow, then this primer would be a good addition to your makeup routine.
Emmy G.
Phoenix
So when I first got this I really didn't like it, it was really glittery on the skin and didn't really do much for keeping my make-up on, it just overall wasn't a great primer, in my opinion. However I had it sitting in my drawer for a while and one day I just thought why don't I try it again. When I tried it the second time I found that I like it a little bit better. Its less glitery than I originally thought and it's pretty tacky and good for keeping the makeup from slipping, but that doesn't really make it long wearing. Overall, it's a fine primer and if you're looking for a glowy finish then this will give you that.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This has become an everyday staple!! I reach for it very single day. I use it around my my tzone and then use the primer of the day on my tzone. Otherwise I looked too greasy. I need a more blurring matte primer. I use anything from catrice, smashbox or PUR. All depends on my mood. This leaves am amazing glow that can be seen from under my foundation. I know the price is steep but it truly works. It helps me layer my summer glow. I get compliments on my glowing skin and at my age price doesnt matter if it works. Only a small amount it needed.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
So I have a crap ton of Sephora samples and decided to try a few. I used this radiance primer for the last two days. I do like it, there’s a little more shimmer than I’d like but after applying the foundation it ends up nice and more naturally glowy. Not a lot of product is needed, and if you have nice skin it would be beautiful al on its own in the summer. The consistency is pretty thick, I wouldn’t say it was as thick as the Laura if you ever used it, but overall I did like it. Definitely going to purchase a smashbox primer just have to decide which one now!
Laura B.
This primer is fantastic! It’s pretty and shimmery and if you like a dewy, luminous look then this is for you! I prefer a matte look, but am still in love with this. It has a bit of shimmer and is a pretty copper color, but it melts into your skin beautifully without any weird color. Your skin just looks like it’s glowing. It also stays tacky and makes a perfect canvas for the rest of your makeup! It helps it stay on all day and keeps you looking beautiful.
emily j.
Oh my gosh! This product absolutely is amazing. I picked it up after reading a few reviews on influenster, and I, in no way, am disappointed.
I apply a small amount of this product to the face before putting on bb cream. Thus, my skin has a glow which is natural and dewy looking. Not only that, it makes my pores almost disappear! That is a win for me!
Overall, considering the price, which is 16 dollars for the travel size, this product is worth it to purchase.
Jeimy D.
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer is my go to product when I want a fresh makeup day or no makeup day. It glides on the skin so smother, it feels fresh on the skin, and looks great. It has a very smooth finish after it dries and when you want to go on a no makeup day you can pull this off just with the primer..... it will make you look awaken, fresh and smooth. Once your foundations is applied your skin will look radiant just like it says !! I really recommended this primer it will change the way your skin looks. Plus you can get it anywhere!! Like Ulta, Sephora, any drugstore SERIOUSLY no excuse not to get it. #giftcrush
Emine K.
I purchased the Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer to wear on my wedding day. I did not notice a difference in the longevity of my makeup. It gives your face a very faint glow that you can notice in flash photography, but not so much in person. I did not like the texture and how it applies. It felt a little gritty. I stopped using this primer because it made me break out bad.
Kristen B.
S Charleston, WV
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago & I absolutely love it. I plan to purchase the full size version as soon as I run out of this. Like I said, i got this a few months ago & I don’t use it every single day but I use it a lot & I still haven’t run out because a little bit goes a long way. It primes my face for foundation by slightly blurring imperfections and uneven skin & at the same time moisturizes & Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primeradds a dewy look to my skin that shows through even under foundation. Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer- Radiance With Hyaluronic Acid
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
How is this primer ?
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I love smashbox radiance primer but looking for a cheaper dupe... And not elf. That One made me break out. Any suggestions? Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?