BY SMASHBOX #38 in Face Primer

Description A travel-sized moisturizing primer that gives you an instant magic-hour glow. This satin-smooth formula illuminates, perfects & enhances radiance while hydrating for better makeup application. BENEFITS • Instantly primes & evens skin tone • Packed with Hyaluronic Acid & shea butter for instant & all-day moisture • 4K, high-definition spheres blur imperfections • Micro-fine amber & bronze pearls create a warm glow • Cruelty-free In a consumer study on 100 women after 1 use: - 91% said it gave skin a radiant glow - 86% said it left skin feeling hydrated all day In a consumer study on 98 women after 1 week of use: - 95% said skin felt hydrated all day - 95% said it didn’t leave a white cast on skin - 90% said it worked well with their skin tone - 89% said it didn’t change the color of their foundation - 88% said it improved the look of their skin - 88% said their skin looked more radiant - 88% said foundation blended more easily - 87% said skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth - 85% said their makeup looked better MORE DETAILS Smashbox developed this blendable, translucent formula to recreate magic hour lighting 24/7—in their photo shoots and in your real life. Not ideal for oily skin. HOW TO USE Using fingertips, apply a thin layer before makeup application. You can also wear it alone or over makeup as a targeted highlighter. Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Fragrance & Talc. INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM POTASSIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] NYLON-12 [] LECITHIN [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] SILICA [] HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE [] TIN OXIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- MICA [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)] Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is a...6 Answers
  • Any tips on this product?3 Answers
  • This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how ...5 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
  • "this product is great for use as a tinted moisturizer, however is isn’t the best with foundation. i like to have a matte look when i wear foundation and this makes my face look oily. i recommend using the regular photo finish primer with foundation." in 107 reviews
Valerie M.
O....M...G I love this stuff! I have received SO many samples of it in Birchbox/Ipsy/Ulta bags, but also have purchased the full size because I love it so much! It combines the amazing primer qualities of their original photo finish primer with a more spreadable formula that adds just the right amount of shimmer. You can even wear it alone for a glowy, dewy complexion! I use it under foundation and although you can't see it as much under more full coverage items, you can definitely see a difference in how your foundation applies and in photography! My skin is GLOWING throughout the day, and my face stays in place without budging.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is another face primer that I love! I always use it when I'm going for a dewy look especially if I'm traveling because I do have the smaller size. It applies to your skin nice and smooth and you can't really see much Luminosity to it right away but once you apply your makeup you can definitely see the difference. I am almost out of my travel size and I will definitely be purchasing the full size. Oh and I also should mention whatever makeup I put on top of this primer seems to take any flashback away from photos which is great because nobody wants to look like they're wearing a mask in a photo! It's a great product.
Calie P.
Middlesboro, KY
I love using this product under my foundation and highlight !! It is such a nice formula and really makes you glow!! It’s so easy to blend and doesn’t change the actual formula of the foundation like foundation droppers do but it still gives you that GLOW!
I’m going to insert picture of where I blended the product out and just searched it ! I’ll also insert how it looks straight underneath highlight(second pic)
Emmy G.
Phoenix
So when I first got this I really didn't like it, it was really glittery on the skin and didn't really do much for keeping my make-up on, it just overall wasn't a great primer, in my opinion. However I had it sitting in my drawer for a while and one day I just thought why don't I try it again. When I tried it the second time I found that I like it a little bit better. Its less glitery than I originally thought and it's pretty tacky and good for keeping the makeup from slipping, but that doesn't really make it long wearing. Overall, it's a fine primer and if you're looking for a glowy finish then this will give you that.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and let me preface this with I have oily skin so I'm not the typical person this is geared towards. Upon swatching you definitely notice if gives a luminosity that is very true to the color of the packaging. When applying it I noticed it's just like the other smashbox primers yet it's not as slippery and silicone feeling which I liked. It did make my foundation a little more luminous but I normally wear a matte foundation (I don't have any others) so it didn't do much. One thing I will say though is I was a little more oily after my shift than if I would have went with my other primers. If you have oily skin and you're looking for something to help your make up stay (because I used my holy grail foundation that always stays on) this isn't going to be it. But it will add some luminosity to the skin that didn't make me look oily.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
So I have a crap ton of Sephora samples and decided to try a few. I used this radiance primer for the last two days. I do like it, there’s a little more shimmer than I’d like but after applying the foundation it ends up nice and more naturally glowy. Not a lot of product is needed, and if you have nice skin it would be beautiful al on its own in the summer. The consistency is pretty thick, I wouldn’t say it was as thick as the Laura if you ever used it, but overall I did like it. Definitely going to purchase a smashbox primer just have to decide which one now!
Angel P.
Smashbox delivers again! I really love this primer. It's a nice thin texture and just a few small dots of product blended into my moisturized skin was all it took. I use it under my other makeup, although it can be used over your makeup as well for strategically placed luminosity. This really perfected my skin. My fine lines are smoother and mostly hidden, and what I've noticed is people don't think it's a makeup product that's making me glow. I get a lot of comments that I look like I'm having a great day.
I really love that. You know a product is awesome when it adds that extra something that people can't quite put their finger on.
Laura B.
This primer is fantastic! It’s pretty and shimmery and if you like a dewy, luminous look then this is for you! I prefer a matte look, but am still in love with this. It has a bit of shimmer and is a pretty copper color, but it melts into your skin beautifully without any weird color. Your skin just looks like it’s glowing. It also stays tacky and makes a perfect canvas for the rest of your makeup! It helps it stay on all day and keeps you looking beautiful.
Erin C.
So, this Smashbox primer delivers what it says it will- radiance, but it also highlights EVERY imperfection- bumps, pimples, fine lines, wrinkles... As a (sadly) middle-aged woman with a few subtle laugh lines and occasional pimples, this primer seemed to be a beacon to my skin concerns. I love other Smashbox primers, but I think this one is for the young lovelies out there. I'll leave my product allotment on the shelves for them. :)
Emily J.
Oh my gosh! This product absolutely is amazing. I picked it up after reading a few reviews on influenster, and I, in no way, am disappointed.
I apply a small amount of this product to the face before putting on bb cream. Thus, my skin has a glow which is natural and dewy looking. Not only that, it makes my pores almost disappear! That is a win for me!
Overall, considering the price, which is 16 dollars for the travel size, this product is worth it to purchase.
Bella C.
Does anyone know if the smashbox photo finish primer is any good?Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer
Alex S.
CA
This looks pretty dark in the tube, so I'm wondering how it looks over fair skin. Does it blend out to a nice color, or will it leave a dark cast?
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this have a dewy finish or a more "lit from within" finish?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Would anyone suggest using a moisturizer under this before using?
Samantha G.
Richmond Hill, NY
Any tips on this product?