3 varieties available
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 363 Q&A
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Review for: 1 Oz, Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer, Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I tried a couple of the revamped Smashbox line. The classic primer is still a classic and works well on my skin. The moisturizing primer was great for my dry winter skin. I loved the setting spray! It gave me a very dewy finish.
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked this primerizer, it felt great on my skin! I also love love love that this is both a moisturizer and primer in one!
Absolutely love! I can only use this primer now after trying it out. There is a noticeable difference in the softness of my skin when it’s on and even after I take my makeup off. I have been using the normal smash box primer but after they came out with this moisturizing primer i have to start using this now. And the best part is that it makes your makeup look so much better and doesn’t give you creases like others
Love this product so much!!! It was my first time using this product and my skin felt absolutely great and very moisturized. I was worried that it wouldn't work well but fortunately it did. It helped me achieve a flawless makeup look and was so lightweight 😍
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos