3 varieties available
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 369 Q&A
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Review for: 1 Oz more...
Was recommended this product by a Sephora staff member. It helps keep makeup on longer and definitely helps with dry skin, but doesn’t make you oily. I have naturally oily skin, and for some reason going through a spell of dry skin, but this has been a miracle for keeping my makeup lasting all day and looking fresh! Highly recommend if you have the funds for it lol
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing product! I usually think primers are a scam but this one I love because it’s a moisturizer mostly and gives my foundation a good smooth base that prolongs the wear. Would recommend to any skin type.
I was hesitant to use a combination product (like 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner), but this was an incredible base for a full face. I don't have large pores that I need to hide so I don't know how effective it is to fill larger pores. My skin was moisturized all day and my foundation went on smoothly. I'll be buying a backup during the Ulta sale next week.
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!! IT KEEPS YOUR FOUNDATION ON THE WHOLE NIGHT AND it hides any pores that you may have! Lightly spray it on your face and you are set to go for the day or night! I would love to buy this product if needed
Review for: Other more...
This primer keeps my dry skin moisturized and hydrated throughout the day. However, before I put on my foundation I dont see any pores or fine lines, after my foundation I do. I think this is a good primer I just need to find the right combination of products to achieve the look I'm looking for
I have very dry skin, and putting this on before I start my makeup makes my skin feel so hydrated ! And after applying and setting my makeup doesn’t dry down on the skin as well, I would definitely recommend this product to people with dry skin
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos