3 varieties available
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 369 Q&A
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
I love this product! I got it as a sample for Sephora and ever since then I have not stopped using it. I have combination skin and it is a holy grain. It's hydrating enough that I don't even have to use moisturizer sometimes (depending on how my skin is that day). It gives my makeup a light smooth feel. It closes my pore and really grips my makeup. Would totally recommend!
This primer and moisturizer in one is a dry skin must-have. It’s gentle and lightweight while still successful in controlling oil and blurring pores throughout the day. I would still suggest using a normal, gentle moisturizer first though.
I have never been a fan of Smashbox primers until this one. My skin is incredibly dry. I put this on after my moisturizer and my skin instantly feels hydrated. It does last for hours and you can see it! My skin looks so hydrated and nice all day long. It dries very quickly so you can apply your makeup right after. Your foundation will glide on so nicely and you'll have a glow all day.
I love all smashbox primers, the formula is amazing non greasy or sticky. This is one of the best primers on the market no doubt about it. I love it.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very light but moisturizing primer. I never feel like I've applied a heavy layer of primer when I use this. Works well with all the BB/CCs and liquid foundations that I own. You don't need to pump out a lot either, so this bottle will last you a while.
Smashbox makes amazing primers so when I saw this one was coming out I had to try it! It did not miss this mark! I have normal to dry skin and this stuff worked great. It is super hydrating and dries into the skin quick. It gives you a nice hydrated and smooth base for your makeup. It helps keep it on all day long! I would recommend this to anybody and I will totally repurchase!!
I love this primer!! The hyaluronoc acid seriously helps keep my face so moisturized prior to applying any makeup. I double up and apply after moisturizing my skin still for extra potency, and it keeps my face feeling silky and prepped and keeps my makeup staying put all day! Caught this on Sephora online
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos