3 varieties available
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 369 Q&A
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
the packaging is so terrible that i had to throw the product out because it broke immediately not to mention that the product did not impress me and was too watery, would definitely not buy again, very disappointed
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the worst primer I’ve ever tried! My makeup looked so blotchy, it was so watery so it went everywhere when I pumped it out.... it was just not good for me but my mom swears by it so I guess it depends on the person!
Purchased at: Sephora
Was moisturizing but broke me out so bad after the first few uses. Very disappointed since I heard such good things about it
It has a nice texture and is lightweight but I noticed that my makeup looked very cakey & made my skin look so bad. I had high hopes for it since I have dry skin, especially in the winter, and was hoping this would keep me looking hydrated and dewy while still making my foundation look flawless. :( i broke out too and my skin isn’t sensitive at all!
Broke me out terribly. Nothing special in the finish. I wont buy again. I tried the photo finish primer and it's way better
The worst primer ever! Didn't do anything for my skin. This primer feels very heavy on my skin. I actually feel like it makes me sweat more? Idk...I'm not happy with it.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos