• Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer

BY SMASHBOX #6 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this primer only work for dry skin? Smashbox Photo ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Patricia L.
Franklin Sq, NY
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I love this primer! It's replaced all other primers for me. I bought this because in the upcoming colder months my skin does get drier than usual. I already love how this makes my skin feel and look with makeup on. It really gives me a beautiful glow and a smoother than usual finish. I'll definitely be purchasing again!
Cara G.
Memphis
I LOVE THIS PRIMER, I have combo skin and it makes my dry patches really smooth under foundation but doesn’t affect my oily spots
member-1207f
Great for normal to dry skin. Creates a nice canvas for the foundation to lay on. Great for travel as it can take the spot of moisturizer and a primer. Has a light scent. Doesn’t smooth skin but helps foundation last.
Cara M.
Burlington
Love love love this product!!! Cuts down on my morning routine which is awesome and it feels really nice on.
Evan G.
This keeps my makeup on all night and gives a great finish to my makeup making it flawless. It also means you don’t have to moisturize and prime every day because it is a two in one!
Erica W.
Edgerton , MO
Great hydrating primer very light weight. Love that it’s a 2 in 1 product. Use 2-3 pumps for entire face
Lisa P.
Vancouver
I have normal to dry skin. And this stuff is awesome! Leaves my face feeling nicely moisturized without feeling heavy. Perfect for dry skin. So far I don’t have any bad things to say about this primer.
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
Omg this primer, I love it. It does what it claims, it moisturizes my skin and primes it beautifully for makeup application
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Two in one primer works like a moisturizer and a primer. This is for any client any type of skin. You don't have to apply a moisturizer, because has a built-in moisturizer included in the formula that is going to hydrate your skin.  A new product for Smashbox which I love the concept of it.
Lenysa R.
Homestead , FL
This primer is my second favorite after the Becca first light primer. It’s so moisturizing, feels cooling on your skin. It’s great for the days your skin feels dry. Is recomendable for dryer skin or to pair with a matte foundation. Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?