BY SMASHBOX #8 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Does this primer only work for dry skin? Smashbox Photo ...2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Heiny K.
Doral, FL
This is a very hydrating primer since it has Hyaluronic Acid, adds a lot of moisture. I like using it underneath of matte foundations. Highly recommended!
Melanie P.
Scott Afb, IL
This has been the best thing that’s happened to my makeup life !! It hydrated my face without the product feeling like it’s sitting on my skin. I love it !
Noreen K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I love this primer! It goes on very easily and soaks into your skin, in seconds. It’s great for any type of skin! I’ve got combination skin and love this!
Courtney M.
Pollock, LA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
While this is nice and moisturizing, it’s nothing out of this world. I don’t reach for it very often. I don’t feel like it prolongs the wear of my makeup.
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I have severe dry skin, and this primer goes on so smooth. It makes me skin feel a little hydrated and smooth for foundation application. A great product.
Lauren L.
Plymouth , MN
I LOVE this primer. It feels so nice and keeps me hydrated. I feel off when I don’t use it
Makeup lays beautifully on top. I also like it with a bare face
diana s.
Review for: 1 Oz more...
It makes my skin very softttt! I love it so much <3 I notice that this primer makes my makeup last longer. It is kinda pricey but i would re purchase it
Chelsey F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I was unsure of how to use this, so I use it at a step between my foundation and powder. It helps my makeup stay put longer, and gives me a matte finish.
Kristen M.
GAINESVILLE, GA
I love love love this product it leaves you feeling moisturised all day long and it's a great primer to help your makeup go on smoothly I use it everyday
Sarah R.
I really like this primer because it is a moisturizer and primer in one. I'm not as oily throughout the day when using this primer. One of my favorites.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?