3 varieties available
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 355 Q&A
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
I absolutely love this primer! My skin stays hydrated and it makes my skin super moisturized and my foundation looks amazing with it! So glad I took this leap with this one! Highly recommend for combination skin! I am more on the dry side and never have dry patches with this!
I got a sample of this and really love it! It covers your moisturizer and primer in one so if you are someone that is in a hurry this is a great product for you! The moisturizer is good too...but if your skin is really dry I think you would need some extra moisturizer.
I got a sample of this to test out for a few days and I must say, I really loved this, I have normal to dry skin so this really helped prep my skin and moisturize it. Totally lives upto to its name! Might invest in this sometime
I received a sample of this product in my Sephora play monthly subscription, and I absolutely love it, though I don't think I will be purchasing the full size because of the price, but if you don't mind the price and I say definitely grab this primer
Q & A
Worth the money?
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
what skin type is this good for ?
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Is this a really good primer to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos