BY SMASHBOX #5 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Kimberly R.
Everett, WA
Just bought this and so far it's pretty good keeps my makeup from smudging on to my husbands shirts lol. I have really dry skin and this keeps it really fresh I dont reccomend using moisturize with this primer your face will become oily just use this and your foundation and you will be set
Tiffany N.
The absolute best primer of all time in my opinion. Does Too Faced Hangover also feel nice? Yes but this my dear friends, actually makes a huge difference in how the rest of my makeup goes. I actually notice when I ran out and used the Too Faced primer instead. This is the most nourishing yet plumping primer ever. It makes all other makeup go on so IMPECCABLY. Love it! HOLY GRAIL STATUS indeed.
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA
Amazing for dry skin!!! No more dry patches around my nose and chin area. If you suffer from dry skin or normal skin you will really enjoy this product. I love how it primes and moisturizes in one. It feels so refreshing on the skin whether I'm wearing makeup or not! Oddly, it is cheaper go buy the travel size bottle than to purchase the full sized bottle. I think the packaging of the full sized bottle must cost a little more so they charge a bit more. Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Danielle T.
Oak Ridge, TN
I got a sample of this with my photo finish primer and it’s equally awesome! I love that it’s a moisturizer and a primer especially right now during these cold winter months. My skin usually struggles with all of the dry air but I think this is probably why it’s been so hydrated! Great product.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto, CA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I wasnt a fan of this primer. It was a bit watery for my taste. I have heard some people@like the lightweight feel rather than the pasty feeling. To me it felt like serum.
Lyssa T.
Chapin, SC
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
This product is solid, but maybe not as great as some of the other Smashbox primers. I wouldn't skip moisturizer while using this product, but it does add a little moisture which is always nice. However, I feel that the moisturizer/primer combo is a tradeoff because it doesn't work as well as other primers. My makeup doesn't blend quite as well as I would hope.
Sam W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a miracle if you have dry skin. I use this under my foundation everyday and it keeps my skin so moisturized from when I apply it, to when I take my makeup off.
Sam W.
La Vista, NE
Very moisturizing, maybe helped face makeup to last a little longer than usual. Definitely added dewyness to the base and didn't negatively affect how the makeup applied over it (no pilling or streaking). You could probably attain the same effect with a thick facial moisturizer, but I would guess if you have very dry skin this would be a holy grail item for you.
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this because I don’t really look for a primer to smooth or anything like that but rather add extra moisture before I apply makeup and this is perfect for that!
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I got this primer in my February Sephora play box. It is great for a moisturizer primer combo im only giving it 4 stars because i usually have to use a second primer with it but only a smoothing pore minimizing primer. This primer does make your face smooth and moisturized but i also like a blurring primer thats my preference which is why i use 2 primers.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?

Sephora