3 varieties available
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 354 Q&A
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
I liked this primer, I didn’t LOVE it! It did add moisture to my skin as promised, I don’t feel like it hid my pores like I wanted it to! Has more of a natural finish, I would maybe buy it for the days I’m looking for more moisture, and just doing a natural look!
A little goes a long way!! I applied what I thought would be enough my first time using it and ended up having wayy more than I needed and didn't know what to do lol. It definelty moisturizes. And it's a pretty decent primer. But I used it with 2 different foundations. I feel it works better with a thicker foundation.
Perfect product for winter dry skin. I have combo skin and have a terrible time with my makeup exaggerating my dry skin. This leaves a smooth and moisturized base for makeup. I will say it did not completely smooth my dry patches but definitely makes a huge difference. It goes on smooth and is very lightweight.
I got a sample in my Sephora play box and it was alright to me. I really not a fan of 2-in-1 products cause it always lack one of the promises. It was super runny and I felt like it moisturized a bit but I would need a primer over it. I wasn’t impressed with it. I’ll stick to the photo finish primer.
Exactly as it’s labeled... it feels super moisturizing. Like it goes on like a light weight lotion but when it’s dried down if feels smooth like a primer! Not too tacky to where my powder foundation skips, & not to slick to where my liquid foundation doesn’t stick. I use this with or with out makeup 😬
Very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. Absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. I put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so I’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. I got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out.
IM OBSESSED! Was looking for a new primer that would keep my makeup on all day and this does it. I work long hours and have very sensitive skin (combo but breaks out easy) so not a lot of primers work for me but this has been great on my skin and my makeup doesn’t move for at least 10 hours
I love this primer. I bought it on sale at Ulta to just give it a try and it is amazing. I can literally feel it moisturizing my skin. And it glues my make up to my face. I wear my makeup 12, 14 sometimes 16 hours and I still have a full face to wipe off at the end of the day. I love this.
Q & A
Worth the money?
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
what skin type is this good for ?
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos