3 varieties available
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 355 Q&A
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
I got this in a birch box and bought one as soon as the sample ran out . I usually keep it for special occasions and long day events . It costs more , but it’s worth it for how long it lasts
This product is great . It moisturizes and primes at the same time. It smells good and makes your face feel very refreshed! I use this and their other primers all together and they do wonders
My fav! Great when you need a little extra moisture and want to smooth out pores. This primer is very watery and goes on smooth. Great for dry/combo/sensitive skin.
This keeps my makeup on all night and gives a great finish to my makeup making it flawless. It also means you don’t have to moisturize and prime every day because it is a two in one!
So background, I have super sensitive and super dry skin with an oily nose. This primer is hands down the best primer! It moisturizer and primes my face and my makeup will last all day. I pair this with the BareMinerals Bare Pro Liquid foundation which is a Demi Matte foundation that dries down. But this primer has given new life to my skin and I don't breakout what so ever. It is one of the first primers I've ever used to actually do anything beneficial. I'm on my second bottle and it the first one lasted me about 7 months. I highly recommend this primer!
One of the better primers I've had the pleasure of using. Does everything it advertises and more. Feels great on the skin. Using it helps makeup apply beautifully
Nice primer but I am super picky and I don't think it is better than some of the others I have tried. It is not too siliconey since it has moisturizer so I like that!
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE THIS PRIMER! Keeps my skin hydrated while making my makeup stick and stay put through the day. Doesn’t make my skin oily and give my face a beautiful glow and finish!
Q & A
Worth the money?
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
what skin type is this good for ?
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Is this a really good primer to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos