BY SMASHBOX #5 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Ivana D.
I use this almost every day because it works as a primer and moisturizer. It’s so lightweight and it leaves a slightly tacky finish that helps my foundation last all day long!
Stacy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
This is really hydrating and makes my skin feel great. However it doesn’t cover my pores so I use another pore blurring one with it. It’s long lasting and I really enjoy it and will probably buy again.
Jessica S.
Manteca, CA
I have this and this my every day primer and it help with putting on a better application  I bought at the mall a little bit goes along way. It's in a cute little bottle.
Teressa W.
Sherman Oaks
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
Love! My skin runs on the dry side so this is perfect for adding some extra moisture before I apply foundation. It’s a light formula so I don’t have to worry about layering it.
Jordan B.
Grand Forks, ND
I got this in an ipsy bag and really like it. It's also a moisturizer, which is nice. It doesn't fill my pores as well as others, but it stays just slightly tacky so my makeup "sticks" to it better!
Carrie P.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
Seriously. This was a game changer for my skin. So much so, that I wore it even if I wasn't wearing makeup. My skin looked good and felt good, which made my makeup look even better! Try. This. Out.
April D.
I love this because it add moisture with you primer. I have the smallest size and it lasts forever. You only need a pea size amount. I will continue to purchase this primer!
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
Review for: 1 Oz more...
OH AM GEE! I bought this stuff at sephora last week and it is absoulety amazing. It kept my skin moisturized but tacky so That the foundation would hold up. Def worth it!
MaKayla J.
Dickinson, ND
I really like this primer. It keeps my makeup on al day. It isn't greasy, and it also doesn't cost a lot. I picked mine up at Walmart. It came in a nice packaging.
Renee D.
Scottsdale , AZ
I got this in a birch box and bought one as soon as the sample ran out . I usually keep it for special occasions and long day events . It costs more , but it’s worth it for how long it lasts
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?

Sephora