3 varieties available
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 350 Q&A
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
I use this almost every day because it works as a primer and moisturizer. It’s so lightweight and it leaves a slightly tacky finish that helps my foundation last all day long!
I have this and this my every day primer and it help with putting on a better application I bought at the mall a little bit goes along way. It's in a cute little bottle.
I got this in an ipsy bag and really like it. It's also a moisturizer, which is nice. It doesn't fill my pores as well as others, but it stays just slightly tacky so my makeup "sticks" to it better!
I love this because it add moisture with you primer. I have the smallest size and it lasts forever. You only need a pea size amount. I will continue to purchase this primer!
I really like this primer. It keeps my makeup on al day. It isn't greasy, and it also doesn't cost a lot. I picked mine up at Walmart. It came in a nice packaging.
I got this in a birch box and bought one as soon as the sample ran out . I usually keep it for special occasions and long day events . It costs more , but it’s worth it for how long it lasts
Q & A
Worth the money?
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
what skin type is this good for ?
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos