BY SMASHBOX #8 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Does this primer only work for dry skin? Smashbox Photo ...2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Nakia P.
This primer works well to help apply foundation evenly, however it does not keep it from creasing or hide large pores. It is easy to apply, very runny and liquidy. I would not recommend this product to others.
Cheryll D.
Scranton
I used to use the blue moisturizing photo finish primer and I believe this is the replacement for that, I tried it and I'm in love! It's feels even better on my face than the previous version. Perfect primer!
Tiffany D.
Troy, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product for people with dry, flaky skin. I do still apply my normal moisturizer underneath but this does add just an extra layer of moisture and helps my foundation apply and blend out beautifully. It is one of my favorites.
Melissa S.
I like this lightweight formula. It is a mix of a moisturizer and a primer. My makeup does not stay on quite as good as it does with other primers, but i would think this would be really good for dry skin!
Neveen R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
Bought this a about a week and a half ago and I am obsessed!! I have dry/combination skin and this was the holy grail primer that I have been looking for. Long lasting and helps with the application of my foundation. I love this primer.
Giovanna R.
Fort Polk
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
My favorite new primer and moisturizer! Helps my skin look soft and helps the makeup has a dewy smooth finish. It also helps the makeup last longer. Worth the price and would recommend to my friends.
Mekenzie D.
Tooele, UT
This is great for dry skin. And I love that it’s 2 products in one. It saves me time in the mornings, which is nice. Don’t recommend for oily skin though because it can be too much and make you oily.
Haile A.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
This product is very good for hydration! It doesn’t work as well as other primers I have used but the hydration part works if that’s what you’re looking for (which I was at the time of purchase) it did not last me that long either.
Amber P.
Camden, DE
Wasn’t a fan of this product it was alright but not amazing. It was very liquidity and I felt like I had to still use a moisturizer and primer separately. I just didn’t feel like it did much at all.
McKadie M.
The primer is nice, it hydrates my skin really well, but I don’t get anything out of it other than that. It doesn’t reduce pores or get rid of redness, it just moisturizes my face. It doesn’t make my makeup last longer or anything.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?