3 varieties available
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 354 Q&A
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Although the foundation was a no go for me I absolutely love the primer. I have combo skin and this works wonders on my make up days and no make up days. When I don’t wear my primer you can tell my skin is missing something. This is a must have and price is good for the product.
Review for: 1 Oz, Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
This primer feels nice and makes my skin feel more comfortable and hydrated. However, I don’t feel like it effects the wear or application of the makeup I wear over it. I don’t love it, but I also don’t hate it. I’m not sure if I would repurchase it.
This is such a great 2 in 1 primer/moisturizer perfect for summer i use this with a bb cream for my no makeup on the go natural look. If you have pores like i do you will want to use a pore filler for those areas.
This product is so worth the money! It created the perfect base before makeup application. It doesn’t matter if you have dry or oily skin this stuff works great. It helps my makeup last all day long and feels so nice on the face because it’s lightweight
This is exactly for people who loves the feeling of lotion, but on your face. Not sticky at all. I hate sticky products and this is not one of them. It helps my makeup last long just like the smash box blur primer.
I purchased this product because i have a dry skin. This works very well because it leaves my skin hydrated under my makeup. It does work as a primer as well which helps your foundation stay on its place all day.
I love this primer! I have dry skin so any primer with hyaluronic acid is amazing. This primer is exactly what it’s called, it is a primer and moisturizer built into one! It hydrated my skin, and also helps my makeup to go on my skin more smoothly.
Review for: 1 Oz more...
Is it weird to ask for makeup primer for Christmas? I think not. This stuff is amazing and worth every penny. I have combination/oily skin, and it even works with oily skin. I’ve heard a lot of my dry-skinned girls say they reach for this, too. I think it does wonders for multiple skin-types!
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this primer . My face is usually be very dry and my foundation would be peeling off along with my skin . Since I’ve gotten this foundation it works great, no complaint. Looks great and would definitely continue using this product. My fav .
Q & A
Worth the money?
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
what skin type is this good for ?
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos