BY SMASHBOX #8 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Samantha L.
I wasn't expecting to love this as much as I do! I wouldn't use this as a moisturizer on its own but as a moisturizing primer it is fantastic. It feels great going on the skin and leaves a nice tacky feeling for foundation to stick to. My foundations, concealers, powders, apply beautifully on top and stay all day! Love it.
Reina R.
Bowling Green, OH
HOLY GRAIL MAKEUP PRODUCT! I have the worst dry skin in the winter and can never wear liquid foundation very well. This primer with moisturizer is the only product I've ever used that cures my dry skin and makes my foundation last!
Erika C.
Manor, TX
Such a good product I love it and what it does to my face and my make up I tried this as a sample but I would defeanilty buy this for my own personal use!!! It was so gentle I loved it ! So so so so recommend this to a friend or to anyone who likes to try something new
Jaeda A.
West Warwick, RI
This product is fantastic. I love how easy it was to blend and how the product kind of covered my pours. I would recommend this to anyone and definitely repurchase again. It looks way to beautiful under my foundation, I am satisfied.
Katie E.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I use this everyday whether I put makeup on or not, it’s great in addition to my moisturer as I have dry skin and adds some extra hydration underneath my makeup. One pump is enough for my whole face and it’s light and rubs in easily. I will most definitely repurchase.
Megan S.
Chesapeake, VA
This primer does add extra moisture into my skin and feels great on the skin. It does not hide pores but I use it in combination with a pore filling primer. The con of this is the price tag for the full price. I buy two travel size primers for $15 each and get the same amount of primer in the larger bottle for much cheaper.
Catherine S.
Ormond Beach, FL
Review for: 1 Oz more...
Love this spray. It primes my skin wonderfully and sets a nice base for my foundation and concealer. Its a nice setting spray also for after my foundation and powder. I like to spray it and use a damp sponge to pat it in my skin.
Karlee M.
Bemidji
This is a very water based primer so if you need moisture this has a lot in it because it is a primer and moisturizer all in one so it is perfect for traveling. I will not be buying this again but it is not a terrible product.
Esthelaa R.
Laredo, TX
Didn't really like it... It was supposed to be a moisturizer and primer but did NOT do much in either department.. Felt my face super dry and when I was outside (it's sooo hot!) my make up would come off if I would sweat..
Sophia G.
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I use this daily, with or without makeup. It’s so great for my dry skin and my foundation goes on so smoothly after I apply it. I’m so glad this makeup company is finally recognizing that there are more skin types than oily!
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?