BY SMASHBOX #5 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
This primer is great, but the price is what kills me. For the regular bottle is a whopping $42. I dont pay that much for my foundation honestly. I like the fact that it comes in a spray, but i almost wish it came as an aerosol to make the application quick and easy.
Guadalupe G.
I like this primer because it is both smoothing and hydrating! It feels and settles in skin very nicely. It is a natural finish. I haven’t noticed if it makes my makeup last longer. I would recommend this to others.
Rishi S.
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I got this as a sample in my Sephora Play box.
At first not sure what to expect from it, I had never heard of it before.
I love the idea that it is a Primer + Moisturizer In 1!  it saves time, rather to apply moisturizer and then primer. and instead of buying and having multiple products on the counter. i love that is is Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
I was a little nervous about trying this primer bc I have very oily skin but it gave just the right amount of moisture without over doing it and my makeup looked and felt great over this. I have already repurchased and bought a back up
Jenessa S.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I love this! My makeup routine is pretty minimal, so having a primer + moisturizer in one is awesome! Not only is it super convenient, it also works really well. It goes on light, but actually works to smooth my skin and minimize pores. With the setting spray, it lasts all day!
Sarah B.
Hurlock, MD
Review for: 1 Oz more...
This primer is pure magick. I don’t know how I lived so long without it. It can make even the worst foundations, somehow tolerable. This paired with the smashbox 15 HR studio skin foundation is the nost perfect, flattering combination
Jordan M.
If I could give this product 6 starts I would! I love love love this primer. I have now repurchased this 6 times. I use it every single day even if I’m not applying make up. It is a primer and moisturizer all in one so it applies beautiful and just looks and feels incredible.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
So I got this product in a travel-size probably about a month ago and I'm about halfway through it and so far so good. I think it speaks for itself in the title and I will agree it is very cool that it serves as both a moisturizer and a face primer in one. It really does what it says! At least on my skin personally it worked very well, I was impressed. I really love the idea of the two in one product especially 4 things like traveling because every little thing counts! I know all my products definitely add up! It's not like anything magical I have other primers that are similar to it that don't say moisturizer and primer, but they have the same consistency and for the most part did the same thing which is what they're supposed to do. It could be compared to Too Faced RX hangover primer or even men's Nivea shave balm in sensitive, I don't know if anyone's ever tried any of those but it for the most part feels like a moisturizer when you get it out of the container and once applied to the skin becomes more of a primer or a base for your face to make it as smooth as possible before makeup application. If you have any primers that have a thinner consistency to them almost like lotion kind of on liquidy side, that's what it's comparable to when you first pump it out of the container. It seems to almost have a coconut smell it's a very very fresh smell, nothing overwhelming very light once you apply it to your face it does feel a little bit tacky at first just until it dries and it seems to do a pretty good job holding the makeup on your face, I know for me my makeup lasted all day plus some. I would purchase it again definitely.
Yannet J.
Salinas, CA
I’m so in love with this primer because it keeps my face hydrated and soft . My makeup always looks perfect with this primer and the foundation glides on so well. I will always repurchase this product . Plus my makeup lasts all day.
Estefania d.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer, Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I absolutely love this product. I have very dry skin and this hydrates me while it primes. I use it on top of my moisturizer for extra hydration. I would say this isn’t a super heavy duty primer so I don’t recommend for more glam looks, but it’s perfect for everyday use.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?

Sephora