BY SMASHBOX #5 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
This was only a watery moisturizer. Sure, it was easy to apply but it didn't prime or set any makeup. My face was always so oily and shiny by a couple of hours in. This kept me hydrated but in the summer, I need a strong primer to catch all my shine and make my foundation last. This did not do that.
Kathy E.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
This is one of the best primers for hydration. It doesn't have as much slip to it as the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I prefer this because it has a Dewey finish for me. I love the way my skin feels when I use this primer. I would purchase again and do recommend this is you're looking for a hydrating primer!
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks , CA
This is a god sent for those of you with dry skin! It is so comfortable and moisturizing. I use this in addition to my normal day moisturizer (yes, that is how dry I am) and it layers great! Would totally recommend and would repurchase. Smashbox- this is a true gift for us that next that extra love!
Kerri H.
Frisco , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I think the idea of this is great. It takes out a step in my makeup routine and really moisturizes my very dry skin. My foundation sits well on top. This product is very pricey for a primer but you are almost getting a two in one product which is about what you’d pay for the 2 products separately.
Aleesa P.
Shingle Springs, CA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
This is really great for all skin types. Even oily skin should be moisturizing before makeup so your skin has the nourishment it needs and doesn't over produce oils to compensate for lack of moisture. I love this for my dry skin. It melts easily into the skin and helps my foundation go on really smooth and keeps my skin looking fresh and not cakey!
Heather B.
Lincoln, NE
I cant beleive how much I enjoy this on my oily/combo skin. It's hydrating and pore filling, makes my skin glow. I throw a mattifying primer on my nose and it's perfect
Kayley F.
Kittrell, NC
I got a sample bottle of this in my Sephora play box and I have loved it so far. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and seems to also moisturize it! I would definitely buy the full sized version because I really love it, although it is pretty pricey. I do know that the tiny sample I got lasted my several days so it would probably be worth the money
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This primer is my favorite. Primers are usually just whatever to me and I switch them out all the time, however I really do notice a difference when I wesr this primer. It is so mositurizing even with my oily skin I don't worry about looking greasy because once I smooth it out over my face it is set.
Haylee R.
Abington, MA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
Liked the texture of the primer felt like it really moisturized my skin and made for a smooth application. The only reason for the 3 stars is that after I took my make up off it slightly broke me out. I will try it again based on the application but if it breaks me out I will not repurchase.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I like this primer especially when I'm in a rush. It's a hybrid moisturizer and primer in one. It's smoothing, hydrating, and perfect for dry skin ladies and gents.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?

Sephora