BY SMASHBOX #5 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
This is one of my favorite primers it helps my makeup stay long and it makes myakeup look flawless. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Michelle K.
I have oily skin and need to moisturize before applying makeup because otherwise I end up overly greasy. This is a great option, especially when my skin is drier (yes, oily skin gets dry!). It cuts down on the layers of skincare I need to do before applying makeup and makes things much easier. It's expensive, but I got it on sale (Ulta has great sales on Smashbox) and it's lasted forever for me!
ashleigh c.
Penacook
Purchased at: Sephora
I have oily skin typically and normal to dry in the winter...i can use this primer all year round. Im usually not a huge smashbox fan but this primer is my holy grail. Its hard for me to use anything else.
Kristin S.
I love this primer! I have dry skin so this primer is everything to me! It gives me the moisture I need and also primes my face perfectly! I couldn’t be happier with this primer!
Weather L.
Wonder Lake
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
This primer is super nice for dry skin! It's awesome in my areas that could use a little bit of moisture. It goes on smooth and it's very lightweight. Foundation goes on top of it easily and it looks flawless everytime. Doesn't fill in pore very well though so if that is what you're looking for try the pore minimizing primer!
abbie m.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
My face is super dry especially after i wash my face, so i’ve been trying a lot of different hydrating products and they don’t work as well as this primer/moisturizer. i use this not only for a primer before makeup, i use it for a moisturizer. It is so soft and creamy feeling and honestly it’s so silky feeling which i love.
Andrea G.
Clayton
LOVE this. I use it as a primer more than a moisturizer- it makes me skin tacky to really grip my foundation. On my nose and around my eyes, I still use a pore/line filling primer. This has been great!
Laura E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I really enjoy this primer. I do use a moisturizer with this product, however, because I have extremely dry skin. It is very easy to apply and blend and feels very hydrating and refreshing on the skin
Val L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this product. It is light and does a great job at improving the appearance of my skin during the winter when I’m prone to dryness. It’s definitely a must try!
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
Super lightweight primer, which I love. My makeup applied beautifully on top of it and lasted throughout the day. The packing is perfect. I love the little pump and it's a decent priced high end primer. I would buy again for sure!
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?

Sephora