BY SMASHBOX #8 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Maren L.
Cedar Falls, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I purchased this last winter when my skin was dryer than the Sahara Desert. my skin was really flakey and i couldn’t get anything to stick or help moisturize and this did the trick!! so moisturizing and great for anyone who has dry skin!
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
Since My skin is on the dryer side I decided to try this. It makes your face feels so moisturized and smooth. The only downfall I have with this is that it doesn’t hide pores. Nonetheless it’s a great primer
Jay J.
Fresno, CA
An AMAZING 2+1 primer. If you have dry skin THIS is most definitely the primer for you. It’s so hydrating and light. It’s definitely not oily or greasy. It really makes your skin look nice and smooth.
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
This primer is a dream! I have tried many primers from smashbox and other brands, high end and low end. It moisturizes my dry skin and keeps my foundation on and looking flawless throughout the day!
❁ashley❁ F.
BEST PRIMER EVER IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN! Worked amazing to hydrate my skin before foundation and made my skin look hydrated and fresh. Will continue to repurchase and is a fair price for being a moisturizer and primer in one product!
Amanda W.
Beavercreek, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my goodness I love this product. It is perfect for my dry skin and trust me my skin can be terribly dry. I love the packaging and I’m a sucker for that. The glass makes it feel very lux which I love. Also it isn’t too spendy.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
This is probably my holy grail of primers. It makes me feel better about my skin care because of the moisturizing aspect. My makeup stays on and my skin feels good. It’s a great product for sure.
Karla N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
I’ve been using this primer for sometime now and I’ve been loving it. I have dry skin and it feels really hydrating on the skin, makes my foundation go on really nice and it makes it last all day
Brittanie R.
Powell, TN
This primer is also a moisturizer so it’s a quick step to throw on before foundation. It helps my makeup apply very smoothly and I feel that it helped my makeup last longer. Definitely recommend!
Ana R.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer, Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I have really dry skin and I often have trouble making soft matte formulas work for me. This primer is a great step in my process to really hydrate my skin before makeup application. I apply it after my moisturizer and notice my skin is plumper and brighter! I don’t think it really “primes” my skin, though, so I have to use a smoothing primer like the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer to blur my pores and prolong the wear of my makeup.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?