BY SMASHBOX #5 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Roudha A.
My skin is mostly dry and i can never skip moisturizer! I sometimes skip primers because most of them matte-ify my face and dry it out. So a moisturizing primer is the best makeup product anyone could ever think of!
It is moisturizing but doesn't feel oily or tacky it just creates a smooth surface on your face to prep it for makeup. It doesn't feel silicony like most primers its very liquidy and sinks right into the skin and gives a nice dewy base. I love this primer and think it suites me the best. I have tried other smashbox primers but this one really stands out.
Sara G.
Their photo finish primerizer acts as both a primer and moisturiser, aiding in moisturising the skin for up to 24 hours, and increases moisture by 127%. I applied the primer into the palm of my hands and worked the product into my face. The primer felt quite light almost water-based and acted as a sheer shield to protect my pores from makeup that may settle in. The primer also aids in acting like a magnet that locks onto the foundation, achieving a smooth polished makeup look.
Tonique M.
London, London
Ellie L.
Literally the best investment I've ever made.

I have really fickle combination skin that is often flaky and dry in places that are also super oily, it's a base makeup nightmare - but this primer and moisturiser combo from Smashbox has really blown me away! No primer or moisturiser I've used before has ever really managed to make the dry and oily skin both stay under control, but this one gives me such a smooth base for my foundation. I really love this product, totally 100% recommend ❤️
Justin S.
Bolton, Ontario
I’ve never been a fan of Smashbox primers, I don’t think that any of them were suitable for MY skin type and MY skin concerns... but this one has blown me away. It’s super hydrating which all skin types always need regardless if you’re oily or not. Added hydration will help with oil combat so it doesn’t need to produce as much. It lays great under makeup too!
Liz T.
Belfast, Antrim
Review for: 1 Oz more...
Can not fault this ! I have oily/combo skin and thought that it would be too heavy or dewy but actually leaves my skin so comfortable and hydrated but not heavy at all. Just gives a nice uniform texture to the skin. I skip moisturiser and put this on right after cleansing and toning and then apply foundation. Definitely worth a try !
Fatima Z.
MIDELT, DARAA-TAFILALT
j'ai trop aimer ce produit ,il  s’applique en toile de fond sous votre fond de teint, lissant de façon express aspérités et ridules, qui retiennent habituellement la matière. Son film ultra light, mi aimant mi bouclier, fixe également le make-up tout en empêchant la peau de l’absorber.
marlow r.
waterlooville
Review for: 1 Oz more...
This primer feels so nice on the skin and leaves such a beautiful Finnish. It really helps the foundation, creams and powders stick to the skin. Making your make up look so smooth! I rave about this product all the time! It is really worth a try and is so worth the money!
Ana V.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I got this in my ipsy bag and it's a new favorite! I love that it's moiturising, and it has NIACINAMIDE! I love that! It will certainly help with any redness, and it is sonrefhreshing on the skin! I love using this one. I will definitdly pudchase a full size when I finish the sample!
Julie F.
Calgary , AB
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I really do like this primer. It worked nicely on my normal to dry skin. Although I will come back and update if I ever do get brave enough to use it without a moisturizer. I am sure it would be totally fine in your 20’s or 30’s if maybe your skin isn’t too dry. Like I said I’m not 💯 as I’ve been to chicken to skip my moisturizer yet! (I’m a tiny bit older than 20 😉) But it kept my makeup on, even through hot yoga! 🧘🏼‍♀️
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?

Sephora