BY SMASHBOX #5 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
katherine z.
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice primer for summer.... moisturizes well, but not enough to apply it by itself on winter. During the summer I just applied it to clean skin, following with bb cream, and it looked nice... for winter, I need a heavier moisturizer
Carly K.
Petersburg, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
This primer is okay. It’s a nice consistency and feels really nice on the skin. Unpopular opinion but I’m not really a huge primer girl, I don’t find they make a huge difference. I find if I moisturize an hour or so before applying make up this works better - and moisturizer is cheaper.
Sue D.
Lakeville, NS
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I received a deluxe sample of this primer in one of my Ipsy bags. I usually love Smashbox products, but I found this primer to be super watery. Maybe it just needs to be shaken up a bit? Regardless, after trialing this product I definitely do not like the idea of a primer and moisturizer in one. I found this primer took a long time to dry.
Kat D.
Sydney
I had some problems with this product at first but it just took me a little while to get the hang of how I needed to use it. I cannot rely entirely on it for moisture because I’m way too dry and it’s winter in Australia and my skin is like the Sahara. I used it today with a new foundation and I’m IN LOVE. So will definitely be repurchasing. Good value for money in the size of the product.
Enni P.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
In the morning this gives a fresh start to the day. This is good for combination skin. It hydrates the skin and keeps the makeup on all day (and night). This product lasts long because it’s so liquid and only one pump is needed.
Mélanie 🌹.
Vancouver
When I first went to apply this primer I thought it was going to make my make up look very greasy and make it move around but it didn't. I was very impressed because the formula seems to be very liquidy which actually just ends up feeling very hydrating on the skin without negatively affecting much else. Very pleasantly surprised and impressed with this formula!
somaiya k.
london
Words cannot explain how much I love thissss it's a very light weight and a little goes a long way because it has niacinimide i feel like it helps a bit with my acne when I put it on at night as a moisturizer, in the morning my fave looks fresh and the redness of the acne calms down a bit .. as a primer this is wonderful it helps my foundation stay in place
Laura I.
Solingen
I love this product. You really don’t need a lot of it to cover your whole face. It leaves a very nice finish on your skin and makes a perfect base for your foundation. I would buy again.
Tara T.
Cornwall
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
Received this in one of my beauty boxes and loved it. As a primer goes it's one of my first and I'm not sure I want to try another. It lasted all day, and helped keep my skin moisturized better than some of my plain moisturizers. I would absolutely recommend this product.

As far as price, it's a little much. I glad I got to try it from my beauty box, as I think the price would have kept me away otherwise.
Léonie H.
Adlikon
I would give this product 10 stars out of 5 this is my holy grail primer. I have very dry skin and this primer is the best one for my makeup prep. I will always repurchase this product!
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?

Sephora