BY SMASHBOX #8 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Does this primer only work for dry skin? Smashbox Photo ...2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I like this primer but it isn’t my favorite. Has a very liquid-y texture, I assume because it’s also supposed to be a moisturizer as well..(idk). My skin wasn’t really tacky afterwards which isn’t a plus but the foundation did apply well and stayed on throughout the day.
Samantha C.
Oak Grove, MO
I have combo oily skin. Leans more oily and I love this!! I’ve paired it with my primer water, and my makeup lasts all dang day. If you don’t like the price, I don’t either, just buy the smaller size at $15. Two of them is the same size as the one bigger and you save $10.
Hayley F.
Tampa, FL
I received this in a VoxBox and have used it every single day since opening it. It makes my skin feel amazing and my makeup looks flawless on top! I’m so, so happy with this product. It’s quickly become my holy grail and is the only primer I’ve ever fallen in love with!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
This primer works like a shark on my skin. I have very dry skin and this primer is very hydrating. Feels smooth on your skin. It does not blur or fill in pores as I wish it did but it definitely smooths out your face for a more even complexion and application of foundation
Maddie V.
This product has been so hit and miss for me. I've tried to many products to keep my makeup fresh all day since I have oily skin and live in an area where the spring/summer months are very humid. I also prefer matte makeup looks and I've found that my skin gets oily throughout the day when I've used the Smashbox Primerizer.

I have repurchased this product but I wouldn't buy it again--I do think it is a bit overpriced and over hyped for the product performance. I've purchased other primers that fill my pores and smooths my skin.
Megan R.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Let me first start out by saying that this is one of those products I was skeptical about - why would I need a primer and moisturizer in one? Boy I was wrong! I loved using this during the winter months because it helped give my skin another boost of moisture. I could also see the value in this product if you are crazy busy and don't have time pre-makeup to apply both a moisturizer and a primer. This product definitely kills two birds with a single stone! Left my skin deeply moisturized and primed for makeup! Highly recommend and would repurchase!
Nicole J.
Newport
I received this primer in a beauty box subscription. It's easy to use, has a milky texture, and soaks into the skin easily. It also dries quickly. It helped my makeup stay put and gave a natural finish. It's a decent primer but not one I'm in love with.
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
This is a great primer if you use matte foundations and have normal or dry skin! In the summer I have normal skin with just a tiny bit of oil on my nose and in the winter I have DRY skin. I use a matte foundation in the summer and use this under it. It is perfect for my skin.
Alex R.
Boston
Overall I like this primer, but don’t love it. It’s very soft and soothing on skin but I can’t tell if it makes that much of a difference to my makeup application except for moisturizing my skin. It doesn’t fill pores as much as other primers I have used.
Kerry D.
Review for: 1 Oz more...
Love this stuff. I have to use a moisturizer pretty much every day so when this was released I jumped on it. I love that it condenses a couple of steps . As a primer I would say it works fine. The reason I love it is for the moisturizer. I have seen a definite improvement in the hydration of my skin which is constantly underhydrated. I have yet to see another product like this so I will be buying this again when one in out. Smashbox has such great skin care I haven't yet come across something I wouldn't buy again.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?