BY SMASHBOX #8 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Taylor R.
Cleveland , OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my holy grail primer! It saves me so much time and works flawlessly. I have oily skin so I’m always nervous about primers but so far I’ve had zero complaints!
Bella P.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I love the way this works as a moisturizer and a primer at the same time. I can use less products and get the same even base and hydration. It pumps out really nicely too, you don’t accidentally squirt out too much product, which means you don’t waste anything. It’s overall a good product.
Teya A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really love this product it's great for my dry skin. It's very light and only requires a pea size amount to cover my whole face dries quickly and holds make up well.
Sumera G.
Because of the wintry weather and a shift to dry/dehydrated skin, I recently noticed my HG foundation was not performing well, especially while building it up to full coverage; I was seeing the cakey, aged, tired, look. I thought needed a winter foundation with more hydration. I did not consider switching primers at first since mine had plenty of slip and I thought enough moisture. Looking though reviews and talking to others in my online makeup groups, a few options came up, this was one of them. I had a sample at home and tried it on a work morning. I put the primer on directly following my skincare, it applied beautifully and absorbed well. I applied a small amount of foundation to see how it would perform, and then I mixed a little of both on the back of my hand and started to build it up. My face looked flawless! This stuff went on so well, smoothed fine lines under my eyes and on other areas of my face, helped me build my foundation with less product and blended out perfectly. The Primerizer gave me the extra bump in moisture I needed without breaking me out or causing me to look greasy. My skin had a nice natural glow. One of the best Primer *
Fara H.
Columbus
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I love love love this primer! It’s a 2in 1 because it also moisturizes! It’s a little expensive but the bottle lasts me several months I think about three month! So yea a little goes a long way! It doesn’t make your face sticky and it just feels nice! Also has hyaluronic acid in it which is great! My makeup doesn’t set into my smile line :)
Desiree G.
French Lick
This primer is great for the price. It is effective and it applies well. I would buy this product again!
Darby C.
Laramie, WY
I love this! I was unsure, but the texture just blends into my skin. It makes my foundation apply seamlessly and makes my winter-dry skin feel plump. Plus it smells great!
Hilma F.
New York , NY
It’s a great product. My skin get a but dry in the Winter só it works fine but I do have to be careful not to use in my t zone when my skin is well moisturized because It will be too greasy after a few hours.
Ashley L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with this product and the formula is amazing. I always have bad makeup days when I don't use this. Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
mia B.
this product is amazing because it's a 2 in 1. The texture is nice, it has a wet feel. It's easy to use. I find it in Sephora or Ulta or any department stores. You don't need to buy a moisturizer, this product saves you money. It doesn't break me out and I have acne prone skin. I highly recommend this.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?