BY SMASHBOX #5 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Madison S.
Tunnel Hill
Purchased at: Sephora
Can't say enough good things about this. It's so moisturizing and feels nice on my skin. A little goes a long way and it makes makeup feel good on my skin.
Jolinda B.
Ballston Spa, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love to use this when traveling as it is a moisturizer and primer in one. Only need a little bit and works great
Amber P.
Maricopa
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this with my sunscreen when doing my make up. It primes while adding just enough moisturizer. My make last all day and does not get oily but have a natural glow to my make up.
mia B.
this product is amazing because it's a 2 in 1. The texture is nice, it has a wet feel. It's easy to use. I find it in Sephora or Ulta or any department stores. You don't need to buy a moisturizer, this product saves you money. It doesn't break me out and I have acne prone skin. I highly recommend this.
Brigid P.
Eastchester, NY
I received this for free in a VoxBox and I love using it as my first step in my makeup routine. It’s lightweight and hydrating. The one this is I feel as though I need more than the recommended one to two drops. Therefore, I’ve started to use my other moisturizer with it.
Luciana L.
Bronx
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 1 Oz, Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
This primer sets a good base for my oily skin yet dry eye areas. I could apply my makeup so smooth is a natural finish. Might be to creamy for those with oily skin but depends the amount you use.
Amanda T.
Mullan, ID
This is my favorite primer that I have ever used. It’s winter most of the year where I live and my skin gets so dry even with moisturizer. This fills my pores hides my cracks and smooths my lines. My skin looks better than it ever has with this product. I’ll be purchasing another one I’m in love. I haven’t found a foundation I didn’t love it with and I use a different one every day.
Cassandra M.
Clute, Texas
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
Love, I use it as a moisturizer most days when I’m wearing makeup. If I’m not wearing makeup I still wear it but as a primer to fill my pores. I notice a difference with my skin, in someone who didn’t believe in moisturizer but you definitely notice a difference!
Theresa L.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Great primer! Helped with making my makeup last all day. I have dry skin though, and it didn’t help with my dryness, but otherwise, it’s an amazing primer!
Diana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I would always watch youtubers rave about this primer for people with dry skin and they were right! This amazing for dry skin it helps apply my foundation so smooth and looks less cakey.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?

Sephora