BY SMASHBOX #8 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Can you skip moisturizer before primer with this product?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Gina L.
I like that this keeps my skin well hydrated and keeps my oiliness at bay. However doesn’t do much in covering up pores. I got a sample of this and was pretty impressed but I probably won’t be purchasing the full size. I want a primer that is able to control my oil and cover pores.
Sabrena H.
California
This is my holy grail primer! Its a primer and a moisturizer in one so it helps with the longevity of my makeup but it also keeps my dry skin nice and hydrated. A little goes a long way and after application my skin has a subtle glow and is nice and plump. It has a slight tackiness which I like in a primer but the majority of the product does soak into your skin. My base makeup always looks amazing when I use this primer and I will be repurchasing without a doubt. It may be a lottle pricey but the first tiny deluxe sample I had kasted me a while so the full size is going to last forever.
Kimberly D.
Rosemead
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I would say it does an ok job with settting your make up. Although it doesn’t last the whole day I would say. It smells really nice and sometimes I would use this product to damp my beauty blender to help with blending the product such as foundation or concealer on my face.
Dawn P.
Wapakoneta, OH
I got a teeny tiny sample of this primer in an Ipsy bag. I.am.obsessed. Two products in one step! I don't have to keep layering products on top of each other because it's a moisturizer and primer all in one! . Super light weight, so my face doesn't feel more cakey than normal. Definitely going to purchase the full sized product!
Jennifer S.
Review for: Other more...
I received this smashbox photo finish primerizer sample size in one my ipsy bag and I really wanted to love it but I didn’t it’s okay not the best primer I’ve tried. It really didn’t do anything to cover my pores, it did leave my skin feeling soft but that’s all I didn’t like how my makeup came out it left me looking cakey I know it was the primer because when I use my other primer it doesn’t leave me looking cakey. I would recommend this for oily skin.
Eliyana V.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer more...
I have really dry skin and when I don’t have primer on, it gets accentuated through my foundation and looks awful! I really like this product because it seems to really help with that! It’s not perfect and I wouldn’t say it does much for the overall texture of your face, but it works as a moisturizer. And I love that it’s a spray. It feels super nice and cooling on my face and the smell is nice. Be warned though, I have heard people say this product makes them break out. Personally it hasn’t done anything bad to my face, so I think it just depends on your skin type. If you have super sensitive skin, I would probably stay away from this primer.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I like this primer but it isn’t my favorite. Has a very liquid-y texture, I assume because it’s also supposed to be a moisturizer as well..(idk). My skin wasn’t really tacky afterwards which isn’t a plus but the foundation did apply well and stayed on throughout the day.
Samantha C.
Oak Grove, MO
I have combo oily skin. Leans more oily and I love this!! I’ve paired it with my primer water, and my makeup lasts all dang day. If you don’t like the price, I don’t either, just buy the smaller size at $15. Two of them is the same size as the one bigger and you save $10.
Hayley F.
Tampa, FL
I received this in a VoxBox and have used it every single day since opening it. It makes my skin feel amazing and my makeup looks flawless on top! I’m so, so happy with this product. It’s quickly become my holy grail and is the only primer I’ve ever fallen in love with!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
This primer works like a shark on my skin. I have very dry skin and this primer is very hydrating. Feels smooth on your skin. It does not blur or fill in pores as I wish it did but it definitely smooths out your face for a more even complexion and application of foundation
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH
Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
what skin type is this good for ?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Chelsea S.
Milford
How does this compare to Glossier Priming Moisturizer?