Brooke L.
Sunbury, OH

Thought on this?? Do you use a moisturizer prior to this primer as well?

Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Chickamauga, GA
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I use a moisturizer before just because I’m super dry!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
West Liberty, OH
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I honestly don't really like this product. I feel like it's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. At least not for me. I love the moisturizer I have now and I love the primer I have now, so there is no way this product would replace either one of them, let alone both. I'm sure it worked well for others, but for me it did the job, but it just wasn't able to beat my tried and trues.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I have very dry sensitive skin in the winter months so I always use moisturizer. This primer could be used without it in summer for sure or depending on your skin type always without it. It’s my favorite primer if hydration is important to you. It’s worth the money and lasts a while. I use it sometimes as my moisturizer if I’m going to run errands without makeup on. But my nana always said moisturizer is the most important and valuable beauty product there is (hehe) so I never skip it.
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hindsville, AR
2 months ago
Personally I don’t use any moisturizer before this, it is primer + moisturizer. It works really good when using it as a primer, I wouldn’t use this as anything but a primer. I have combo dry/oil/sensitive skin and I have no issues using just this and then doing my makeup. It makes my makeup look and feel amazing. If you use a regular primer that doesn’t have a moisturizing aspect to it then I would use one before priming, but not with this specific product. I hope this helps!
Lizett G.
Lizett G.
Bakersfield, CA
2 months ago
I use moisturizer prior because during the winter my skin gets really dry
Heather M.
Heather M.
Old Bridge, NJ
2 months ago
I used moisturizer prior because my skin gets so dry during the winter time.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
2 months ago
I actually didn't need to use additional moisturizer under. It is primer plus moisturizer and works good, moisturizes my skin enough for the day.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Macungie, PA
2 months ago
I do use a moisturizer before during the winter because my skin is SO dry. I usually find my skin will suck up the moisturizer immediately and still feel kind of parched and the primer on top is a nice topper that stops me from having dry patches when I wear makeup on top!