Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Liz N.Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Maria H.Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Safiya W.

BY SMASHBOX #87 in Face Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A primer and moisturizer in one that delivers 24-hour hydration and powerful primer benefits in the lightest possible texture. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Primerizer instantly increases moisture and preps skin for makeup in one step. The non-greasy, quick-dry formula sets in seconds, acting as a makeup magnet that locks on foundation and makes it last. It plumps and moisturizes with niacinamide (which improves skin's vitality and barrier repair) and hyaluronic acid (a molecule that holds water within the skin to prevent moisture loss). Primerizer also smooths skin, softens dry fine lines, and stops makeup from settling into pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This breakthrough primer contains 762 sextillion molecules of water per bottle. It's translucent, has a weightless, silky texture, and is suitable for all skin types. This product is cruelty-free and free of sodium lauryl sulfates, oil, fragrance, and talc. Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 use: - 97% said it feels lightweight - 87% said skin felt instantly hydrated - 91% said their makeup went on flawlessly In a consumer study, after 1 week of use: - 90% said it delivered a high level of hydration - 88% said it helped makeup look good - 88% said it helped makeup last all day - 89% said their skin felt hydrated throughout the day - 89% said skin felt softer & smoother - 93% said their skin felt comfortable all day - 98% said it didn't leave a white cast on their skin - 91% said their skin looked fresh - 86% said their makeup looked better - 96% said it didn't change the color of their foundation see more...

Buy on Sephora
Britny M.
Britny M.
Elkins Park, PA
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
I have never been a fan of Smashbox primers until this one. My skin is incredibly dry. I put this on after my moisturizer and my skin instantly feels hydrated. It does last for hours and you can see it! My skin looks so hydrated and nice all day long. It dries very quickly so you can apply your makeup right after. Your foundation will glide on so nicely and you'll have a glow all day.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
Smashbox makes amazing primers so when I saw this one was coming out I had to try it! It did not miss this mark! I have normal to dry skin and this stuff worked great. It is super hydrating and dries into the skin quick. It gives you a nice hydrated and smooth base for your makeup. It helps keep it on all day long! I would recommend this to anybody and I will totally repurchase!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
In the past, I had realized that primers I had been using just slide right off my face, which is weird for normal/dry skin. I tried this out and it keeps my make up on better than any primer I've ever used in the past. It's easy to use and combines two steps in my daily makeup routine. It may be a little pricier but it's definitely worth it!
Arelis L.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Ana A.
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
I love this primer!! The hyaluronoc acid seriously helps keep my face so moisturized prior to applying any makeup. I double up and apply after moisturizing my skin still for extra potency, and it keeps my face feeling silky and prepped and keeps my makeup staying put all day! Caught this on Sephora online
Zaliyah Z.
Zaliyah Z.
Chicago
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
I love smash box. I use the primer on my face. And this was amazing. I did exactly what it should. It can be compared to the drugstore kinds but I would recommend this if you're really not on a budget and want to splurge because it works great but then again can be compared to the drugstore brands.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
I am a huge smashbox fan but I am NOT impressed with this product. It has a very silicone-y feel that almost leaves a film on the skin. While it does allow for seamless foundation application, it is very pore clogging and caused me to break-out. I won't be purchasing again. Sorry. :(
Felis A.
Felis A.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
This has been my go to primer for forever! I have combination skin and it works perfect! I apply it before my makeup and it creates such a smooth nice canvas for all my makeup. There is a noticeable difference when i wear my makeup with and without this primer.
Kalina M.
Kalina M.
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
This product is sooo good for setting your full face of makeup it stays on all day and keeps your makeup on until it's taken off , no it doesn't hide pores , but it is long lasting. It makes your face feel brand new it is quite pricey but it worth it in my opinion
Yazuri R.
Yazuri R.
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Review for: Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
I love this setting spray it keeps my makeup all on wether I'm sweating or not it leaves all my makeup on me it has good packaging as well and love it so much that my friends are also using is and love it as well and would love to get some more
Siobhan M.
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?
Siknah C.
Siknah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What sets this apart from Smashbox's current primer water? Is there a noticeable improvement or would you say it works the same? I.e. does it actually moisturize well or would you still need to apply a separate moisturizer
Maruly C.
Maruly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this primer? Worth the money?
Bo B.
Bo B.
lincoln, great Britain
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it like a cream or a spray?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth my money?