BY SMASHBOX #50 in Face Primer

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A primer and moisturizer in one that delivers 24-hour hydration and powerful primer benefits in the lightest possible texture. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Primerizer instantly increases moisture and preps skin for makeup in one step. The non-greasy, quick-dry formula sets in seconds, acting as a makeup magnet that locks on foundation and makes it last. It plumps and moisturizes with niacinamide (which improves skin's vitality and barrier repair) and hyaluronic acid (a molecule that holds water within the skin to prevent moisture loss). Primerizer also smooths skin, softens dry fine lines, and stops makeup from settling into pores. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This breakthrough primer contains 762 sextillion molecules of water per bottle. It's translucent, has a weightless, silky texture, and is suitable for all skin types. This product is cruelty-free and free of sodium lauryl sulfates, oil, fragrance, and talc. Research results: In a consumer study, after 1 use: - 97% said it feels lightweight - 87% said skin felt instantly hydrated - 91% said their makeup went on flawlessly In a consumer study, after 1 week of use: - 90% said it delivered a high level of hydration - 88% said it helped makeup look good - 88% said it helped makeup last all day - 89% said their skin felt hydrated throughout the day - 89% said skin felt softer & smoother - 93% said their skin felt comfortable all day - 98% said it didn't leave a white cast on their skin - 91% said their skin looked fresh - 86% said their makeup looked better - 96% said it didn't change the color of their foundation see more...

• Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or not mel...1 Answers
  • I have very oily t-zones..would this work for oily skin?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the primerizer from smashbox? Is it worth it? Be...2 Answers
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
My new go-to primer! I was scared this would feel greasy or thick, but it is so lightweight and hydrating. It literally feels like water, but with lasting hydration for your skin. I tried this primer because my usual holy grail, Benefit Porefessional, tends to pill a bit with matte foundations. I snagged YSL's All Hours Foundation and not only was it a bit drying, but it doesn't seem to play well with silicone based primers. YSL All Hours foundation + this primer = match made in heaven. My make up goes on smoothly over this primer and lasts all day.
Angel P.
I love Smashbox and I was really looking forward to getting my hands on this! I mean, any time a 2 in 1 skin product comes out I get very excited at the prospect of streamlining my skincare regimen. Less products mean less time needed to get ready in the morning, right? Well, I didn't totally hate this product but I do think that marketing it as something that will take the place of a separate moisturizer is a stretch. It primed decently, to an extremely matte finish. It wasn't as silky smooth as other Smashbox primers, though. Makeup didn't glide on as seamlessly but it did look alright. I have combination skin that leans to dry so maybe this would be a better product for someone with oily skin?
Sara C.
Ellensburg, WA
It’s such a hassle having to moisturize early in the morning when you’re in a rush before applying makeup. This primer moisturizing due is a complete life saver. My face feels silky soft, fully preparing me to apply my foundation.
Sherry M.
Odessa, TX
I didn't think I'd ever find a product that would replace the hangover primer as my holy grail primer but this might just be it.
I'm super dry so moisturizing is very important, an essential step in my beauty routine and the one product I will absolutely never skip out on.

But this primer is so hydrating that I can actually skip my usual moisturizer that goes on under my makeup and this product will more than do the job.

I also love pairing this with the new tarte clay stick foundation and it looks absolutely flawless.

(I still heavily moisturize at night too though)
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I really like that it's a two in one! Its not greasy on my face and not even after my oil breaks threw my skin. Btw I'm super oily 24/7! I like that it has a pump! All i need is one pump and I am good! Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
amber l.
Anderson, SC
I have super dry skin to the point that going without moisturizer is never an option for me. This new primer that's replacing their original hydration primer is a must for dry skin or even combo skin with dry patches. The fact that this primer has hyaluronic acid is a super plus for dry skin because it helps seal in moisture. I also like that it's not super thick and sticky.
Rylee A.
San Ramon, CA
Hands down my new favorite primer. I have really dry skin and this primer definitely helps to hydrate my skin and keep my makeup lasting for the majority of the day. It gives a fresh and hydrated appearance to the skin. 10/10 would recommend!
Kati V.
Everett
I just got this and tried it this morning. It's very hydrating to your skin. I wouldn't say that it really made my makeup stay on for a longer period of time, but it did help moisturize my skin. I honestly might try this again along with a more tacky primer tomorrow morning, but overall it's not bad! Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer 1 oz/ 30 mL
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is amazing! You can use it as a primer. You can use it as a moisturizer. I use it as both. It is so lightweight which is great for my comb/oily skin. It doesn't feel heavy. It also is a great canvas for makeup. I don't notice my makeup lasting longer. I wear full coverage products that last a long time already. But my makeup does apply a lot more seamlessly. If you like toofaced hangover rx primer, you'll really like this one. This one is a lot better than the toofaced one!
Jennifer C.
York, PA
I usually have oily skin so I would typically avoid a product like this. But lately my skin has been more normal so I wanted to try something more moisturizing to wear under my matte foundations. I am very much enjoying this product. It is a great extra level of moisture and my matte foundations go great on top of this product. They are long lasting and nothing is sliding of my face by the end of the day.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?
Siknah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What sets this apart from Smashbox's current primer water? Is there a noticeable improvement or would you say it works the same? I.e. does it actually moisturize well or would you still need to apply a separate moisturizer
Maruly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this primer? Worth the money?
Bo B.
lincoln, great Britain
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it like a cream or a spray?