Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.
Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!
- Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
- Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
- Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
- Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
- Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
- Suitable For All Skin Types
Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.
Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanolsee more...
Top Questions See all 243 Q&A
- "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
- "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
The formula is flawless. It’s thin, light and feels like a thin moisturizer. Some days when I just don’t feel like (no energy) putting my makeup on, but I DO want to; I use primerizer especially. It gives me a “well I just moisturized Andddddd I’m already primed anyways..” kind of feeling. I specifically moisturized with my primerizer on those days for that motivating feeling to get me more likely to put on my makeup.
And even if I choose not to, it is Sssooo hydrating. I actually chose this specific primer FOR the moisturizer in it. It was also recommended to me by a smashbox rep but I already knew but then, I was just trying others bc I had the samples.
I found that even with many other primer samples and even with #Smashbox’s other primers this is THE one that has worked best for my extremely dry, sensitive and peeling skin. I would LOVE to be able to use (or try) their primer water.. but I think my thirsty skin would just absorb it right away, and still be dry.
I would love to be able to afford it full size, but I don’t put my makeup on daily; so when I found this mini size on sale I got a couple. I do plan on buying it full size, which is a big deal to me because I can hardly ever buy things full size, lol. But I do recommend getting some for yourself to try if you have dry skin like myself. I originally tried this from sephora as a sample. If you just walk-in and ask they should give you a sample.
I enjoy using this primer with almost any foundation that I own but I love it most when I pair it with my Fenty Beauty Soft Matte Foundation. This primer creates a really nice base for makeup application, keeps the skin hydrated and extends the wear of my makeup.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos