BY SMASHBOX #18 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or not mel...1 Answers
  • I have very oily t-zones..would this work for oily skin?2 Answers
  • I want to try it is it worth it? Does it work for dry skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
J. T.
Are you over 40? I am. This is a must for someone like me. This moisturizes that crepey skin under the eyes. When you try to use full coverage on those dark bags and set it with powder it really creases!! With this product your makeup will apply evenly. Wow! I can’t believe the difference! It takes years off of my face because the eyes tell all!!!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
It took me a while to be able to try this product because its expensive. But lately my skin has been extremely dry. So I finally splurged and bought this product as well as the primerizer. And I'm so glad I did. This makes any foundation look amazing on skin. It helps make sure that it isn't sticking to my dry spots at all. And almost melts it into my skin. It has also seemed to make my face makeup last so much longer. It has an amazing sprayer. And almost feels like nothing is actually being sprayed on my face. It smells very light and refreshing. I reccomend this to anyone especially those with dry skin.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Received this in my Jan 2018 Play bag. This has a creamy consistency and is light and refreshing on the skin. When it dries down, it leaves the skin very slightly tacky. My concealer/color correctors blended out beautifully, and my foundation not only applied and blended out better, but I also needed less of it. This is a pretty pricey primer (though there is a more affordable mini available), but I didn't need a lot of it, so it might be worth it. It's one of the few "use all the time so will need to buy frequently" high end items to go on my loves list at Sephora.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Wow! I have uswd alot of primers but this primer takes the crown!! It keeps me makeup looking fresh all day long! I use 2 pumped and pat it into my t zone and chin. I let it dry about 20 secnonds thrn apply my foundation. I have super dry and this primer hydrates and makes my foundation become one with my face!! Its so awesome and worth the Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer price!
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
This is hands down, the best for dry skin! Other hydrating primers don't compare. I have dry impossible flakey skin and this helps soothe it. It's hydrating and it makes my makeup stick, and apply beautifully. You don't need another moisturizer - I use one anyway because my skin is ultra dry. I've used so many hydrating primers and it's never enough hydration for me, within seconds the 'hydrating' effect is gone. So this is it for me. I will never buy another hydrating primer other than this one.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
I am not lazy when it comes to skin care and skin prep, so I am not using this to replace my moisturizer. The reason I bought this is (1) to see if the dual claims actually works (yes it does!); (2), I want a long-wearing but also a hydrating/moisturizing primer to go with the only soft-matter foundation that I have, which is Fenty Beauty, and (3), the cooler months are right around the corner (okay, cooler in L.A. is along the 70's) and I wanted something to help extend the moisture/hydration of the skin during these months as we all know, cooler temps dry out the skin far more than the summer weather.

I enjoy using this primer with almost any foundation that I own but I love it most when I pair it with my Fenty Beauty Soft Matte Foundation. This primer creates a really nice base for makeup application, keeps the skin hydrated and extends the wear of my makeup.
Sarah J.
The Photo Finish Primerizer from Smashbox moisturizes and preps skin for makeup in a single step. The non-greasy, quick-dry formula sets in seconds, acting as a makeup magnet that locks on foundation and makes it last. The two key ingredients in this formula are Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid. Niacinamide plumps and moisturizes the skin while improving skin vitality and barrier repair. Hyaluronic Acid is a molecule that holds water within the skin to prevent moisture loss. I especially recommend this lightweight primer for those with dry skin.
Laurie B.
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this product! It’s perfect as skin-prep before you do your makeup.... its part moisturizer and part primer all in one so it cuts a step out of your morning routine! I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry, textured skin.... the blend of hyaluronic acid and niacinimide plumps and firms the skin and holds 1,000 times it weight in water molecules! If I could give this product a 100 stars I would!!!
Devi R.
I really like this primer and originally purchased it because I have been using the too faced hangover primer for years and thought it might be similar. Although they are both very different products this one does exactly what it says. The consistency is a little too runny for my liking but I really like that Smashbox released this primer and the radiance one with hylauronic acid in it as this usually isn't a typical product found in primers.
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Let me start of with the fact that I love Smashbox but with that being said I am not impressed with this primer. I received this in my Sephora Play box and was excited to try it but to me it has a smell ( like paint) . I have combo skin and in my opinion there just wasn't any moisturizer components to this product and I had to use another primer over this one before putting makeup on. Needless to say I will skip buying a full size for $40.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
Is this a really good primer to use?
Siknah C.
What sets this apart from Smashbox's current primer water? Is there a noticeable improvement or would you say it works the same? I.e. does it actually moisturize well or would you still need to apply a separate moisturizer
Maruly C.
How good is this primer? Worth the money?
Bo B.
lincoln, great Britain
Is it like a cream or a spray?