BY SMASHBOX #24 in Face Primer

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Worth the money?6 Answers
  • I have very oily t-zones..would this work for oily skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Roxanne o.
Bakersfield, CA
I use Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer and I use this daily before putting on my makeup. I love being able to skip a step (moisturizer) and it’s done while priming at the same time.

The formula is flawless. It’s thin, light and feels like a thin moisturizer. Some days when I just don’t feel like (no energy) putting my makeup on, but I DO want to; I use primerizer especially. It gives me a “well I just moisturized Andddddd I’m already primed anyways..” kind of feeling. I specifically moisturized with my primerizer on those days for that motivating feeling to get me more likely to put on my makeup.

And even if I choose not to, it is Sssooo hydrating. I actually chose this specific primer FOR the moisturizer in it. It was also recommended to me by a smashbox rep but I already knew but then, I was just trying others bc I had the samples.

I found that even with many other primer samples and even with #Smashbox’s other primers this is THE one that has worked best for my extremely dry, sensitive and peeling skin. I would LOVE to be able to use (or try) their primer water.. but I think my thirsty skin would just absorb it right away, and still be dry.

I would love to be able to afford it full size, but I don’t put my makeup on daily; so when I found this mini size on sale I got a couple. I do plan on buying it full size, which is a big deal to me because I can hardly ever buy things full size, lol. But I do recommend getting some for yourself to try if you have dry skin like myself. I originally tried this from sephora as a sample. If you just walk-in and ask they should give you a sample.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
This is the BEST primer I have ever used. I received this in my Sephora Play Box as a sample and I fell in love. I had to buy more! I have combination oily/dry and acne prone skin. My nose and chin are always SO dry and usually look flakey when I put foundation on. But with this product it made my dry skin so smooth. It moisturized all the dry patches all day while wearing my make up and they were still moisturized after taking my make up off! It made my make up apply flawlessly. It was non greasy feeling and didn’t make my foundation look greasy either. It didn’t trigger my acne like most primers/moisture’s do. I am absolutely in love and I highly recommend!
Emmy G.
Phoenix
I bought this primer because kathleenlights recommended it on one of her favorites videos and I was really excited because she has really dry skin like me. What I found is that I guess I don't have as dry of skin as I thought I did because when I wear this with my regular moisturizer underneath it it actually makes me really oily and it's just not pretty. I found if I use it as a moisturizer on its own as well as a primer that makes it a little bit better but in all honesty it's really not that worth it. It doesn't really make my makeup stay very well and it doesn't hide any pores. It does what it says it's going to do ridiculously well but otherwise it doesn't really work as a primer. If they labeled it as a moisturizer that would be more accurate.
Joanne 👑.
Murrieta , CA
I wanted to love this primer so much! I have combination skin that gets oily on the t zone but I have dry patches around the mouth and chin. I normally use the Too Faced Hangover primer to moisturize with Benefit Porefessional. I decided to switch the Hangover primer with the Smashbox Primerizer because I heard so many good things about it. While the Primerizer moisturized my skin well, it made me break out. I've tried the Primerizer with a variety of products to confirm that the Primerizer was whatade me break out and it was. Whenever I use it, my skin gets covered with little bumps. I'll be sticking to my Hangover primer
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
At first I loved this, the idea of a primer and moisturizer together was perfect. It gave my dry skin the extra moisture it needed and I was in love. However it just wouldn’t help my makeup last throughout the day. By the afternoon I would go to the restroom at work only to see that my foundation was becoming patchy and my skin was starting to show through. I also found that the moisture it gave in the morning wouldn’t hold out and dry patches, especially around my eyes would start to be very noticeable. I had such high hopes for this primer but alas it just didn’t work for me.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Received this in my Jan 2018 Play bag. This has a creamy consistency and is light and refreshing on the skin. When it dries down, it leaves the skin very slightly tacky. My concealer/color correctors blended out beautifully, and my foundation not only applied and blended out better, but I also needed less of it. This is a pretty pricey primer (though there is a more affordable mini available), but I didn't need a lot of it, so it might be worth it. It's one of the few "use all the time so will need to buy frequently" high end items to go on my loves list at Sephora.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Let me first start out by saying that this is one of those products I was skeptical about - why would I need a primer and moisturizer in one? Boy I was wrong! I loved using this during the winter months because it helped give my skin another boost of moisture. I could also see the value in this product if you are crazy busy and don't have time pre-makeup to apply both a moisturizer and a primer. This product definitely kills two birds with a single stone! Left my skin deeply moisturized and primed for makeup! Highly recommend and would repurchase!
Reni C.
Encino, CA
I am not lazy when it comes to skin care and skin prep, so I am not using this to replace my moisturizer. The reason I bought this is (1) to see if the dual claims actually works (yes it does!); (2), I want a long-wearing but also a hydrating/moisturizing primer to go with the only soft-matter foundation that I have, which is Fenty Beauty, and (3), the cooler months are right around the corner (okay, cooler in L.A. is along the 70's) and I wanted something to help extend the moisture/hydration of the skin during these months as we all know, cooler temps dry out the skin far more than the summer weather.

I enjoy using this primer with almost any foundation that I own but I love it most when I pair it with my Fenty Beauty Soft Matte Foundation. This primer creates a really nice base for makeup application, keeps the skin hydrated and extends the wear of my makeup.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The Photo Finish Primerizer from Smashbox moisturizes and preps skin for makeup in a single step. The non-greasy, quick-dry formula sets in seconds, acting as a makeup magnet that locks on foundation and makes it last. The two key ingredients in this formula are Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid. Niacinamide plumps and moisturizes the skin while improving skin vitality and barrier repair. Hyaluronic Acid is a molecule that holds water within the skin to prevent moisture loss. I especially recommend this lightweight primer for those with dry skin.
Laurie B.
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this product! It’s perfect as skin-prep before you do your makeup.... its part moisturizer and part primer all in one so it cuts a step out of your morning routine! I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry, textured skin.... the blend of hyaluronic acid and niacinimide plumps and firms the skin and holds 1,000 times it weight in water molecules! If I could give this product a 100 stars I would!!!
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?
Siknah C.
What sets this apart from Smashbox's current primer water? Is there a noticeable improvement or would you say it works the same? I.e. does it actually moisturize well or would you still need to apply a separate moisturizer
Maruly C.
How good is this primer? Worth the money?