BY SMASHBOX

Get Primer + Moisturizer In 1! Primerizer Delivers 24-hour Hydration Plus Powerful Primer Benefits In The Lightest Possible Texture. It Was Created In Our L.A. Photo Studio To Instantly Increase Moisture By 127% & Prep Skin For Makeup In 1 Step. This Non-greasy, Quick-dry Formula Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation & Makes It Last.

Tips:

Fun Fact: There’s 762 Sextillion Molecules Of Water Per Bottle!

Benefits:

• Instantly Increases Moisture By 127% And Preps Skin For Makeup In One Step
  • Translucent Formula Sets In Seconds So Makeup Goes On Fast
  • Acts As A Makeup Magnet That Locks On Foundation And Makes It Last
  • Smoothes Skin, Softens Dry Fine Lines & Stops Makeup From Settling Into Pores
  • Moisturizes And Plumps With Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid
  • Non-greasy, Weightless Texture
  • Suitable For All Skin Types

Usage:

Apply 1-2 Pumps To Fingertips And Smooth Over Face Before Makeup. Can Be Used With Or In Place Of Moisturizer.

Water\aqua\eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Sodium Polyaspartate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sorbitol, Decyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• Does this setting spray help your makeup not separate? Or...1 Answers
  • Worth the money?8 Answers
  • I have very oily t-zones..would this work for oily skin?2 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
  • "this is a good primer for all types of skin. i have very oily skin and it still is good for under my makeup or on it's own on no makeup days. only down fall is it doesn't do anything for my pores so i have to go in for another primer in my t zone but still good for what it claims although it is a bit pricey." in 54 reviews
  • "very watery texture so it feels light on the skin. absorbs really quickly and makeup application is smooth. i put on a lot of moisturizer before priming so i’m not sure if this is hydrating my skin but it isn’t leaving any dry patches. i got this as a sample and may repurchase when it runs out." in 50 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer and I use this daily before putting on my makeup. I love being able to skip a step (moisturizer) and it’s done while priming at the same time.

The formula is flawless. It’s thin, light and feels like a thin moisturizer. Some days when I just don’t feel like (no energy) putting my makeup on, but I DO want to; I use primerizer especially. It gives me a “well I just moisturized Andddddd I’m already primed anyways..” kind of feeling. I specifically moisturized with my primerizer on those days for that motivating feeling to get me more likely to put on my makeup.

And even if I choose not to, it is Sssooo hydrating. I actually chose this specific primer FOR the moisturizer in it. It was also recommended to me by a smashbox rep but I already knew but then, I was just trying others bc I had the samples.

I found that even with many other primer samples and even with #Smashbox’s other primers this is THE one that has worked best for my extremely dry, sensitive and peeling skin. I would LOVE to be able to use (or try) their primer water.. but I think my thirsty skin would just absorb it right away, and still be dry.

I would love to be able to afford it full size, but I don’t put my makeup on daily; so when I found this mini size on sale I got a couple. I do plan on buying it full size, which is a big deal to me because I can hardly ever buy things full size, lol. But I do recommend getting some for yourself to try if you have dry skin like myself. I originally tried this from sephora as a sample. If you just walk-in and ask they should give you a sample.
Emmy G.
Phoenix
I bought this primer because kathleenlights recommended it on one of her favorites videos and I was really excited because she has really dry skin like me. What I found is that I guess I don't have as dry of skin as I thought I did because when I wear this with my regular moisturizer underneath it it actually makes me really oily and it's just not pretty. I found if I use it as a moisturizer on its own as well as a primer that makes it a little bit better but in all honesty it's really not that worth it. It doesn't really make my makeup stay very well and it doesn't hide any pores. It does what it says it's going to do ridiculously well but otherwise it doesn't really work as a primer. If they labeled it as a moisturizer that would be more accurate.
Joanne 👑.
Murrieta, CA
I wanted to love this primer so much! I have combination skin that gets oily on the t zone but I have dry patches around the mouth and chin. I normally use the Too Faced Hangover primer to moisturize with Benefit Porefessional. I decided to switch the Hangover primer with the Smashbox Primerizer because I heard so many good things about it. While the Primerizer moisturized my skin well, it made me break out. I've tried the Primerizer with a variety of products to confirm that the Primerizer was whatade me break out and it was. Whenever I use it, my skin gets covered with little bumps. I'll be sticking to my Hangover primer
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
I’ve gotten multiple samples of this, between my Sephora play box and after ordering other beauty supplies. I love that it’s a moisturizer and primer in one because that definitely saves me an extra step in the morning. I have oily skin so I’m always afraid of moisturizer or using too much of it. This reminds me to moisturize and I always use a primer so it’s perfect! I don’t think it’s anything special but it does help keep makeup on and my skin feels good. I’m saving it for the winter months when my skin tends to get drier because of the weather instead of the summer when I sweat a lot and get extra oily
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: 1 Oz more...
Received this in my Jan 2018 Play bag. This has a creamy consistency and is light and refreshing on the skin. When it dries down, it leaves the skin very slightly tacky. My concealer/color correctors blended out beautifully, and my foundation not only applied and blended out better, but I also needed less of it. This is a pretty pricey primer (though there is a more affordable mini available), but I didn't need a lot of it, so it might be worth it. It's one of the few "use all the time so will need to buy frequently" high end items to go on my loves list at Sephora.
Teri B.
When I first heard about this primer I was skeptical about it being moisturizing. As I have had issues with products claiming to be moisturizing and it doing nothing for my skin. But this however is actually moisturizing. I had bought the travel size of it to just give it a fair shot, rather than getting a tiny sample, and it has made a big difference in my makeup game. The consistency of this is thin and more on the liquidy side, which is a reason I thought that it wasn't going to do anything for my skin, and boy was I wrong. It sinks into the skin fairly quickly and it does leave my skin tacky, which I don't mind, but if you let it set for a little bit longer then it completely dries down if you're not one who likes the tacky feeling. It doesn't give me a crazy amount of moisture, but it gives just enough to my skin to make my makeup go on and look a lot better than before. This is probably my all time favorite high end primer at the moment and I will continue to purchase this primer.
Reni C.
Santa Monica, CA
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I am not lazy when it comes to skin care and skin prep, so I am not using this to replace my moisturizer. The reason I bought this is (1) to see if the dual claims actually works (yes it does!); (2), I want a long-wearing but also a hydrating/moisturizing primer to go with the only soft-matter foundation that I have, which is Fenty Beauty, and (3), the cooler months are right around the corner (okay, cooler in L.A. is along the 70's) and I wanted something to help extend the moisture/hydration of the skin during these months as we all know, cooler temps dry out the skin far more than the summer weather.

I enjoy using this primer with almost any foundation that I own but I love it most when I pair it with my Fenty Beauty Soft Matte Foundation. This primer creates a really nice base for makeup application, keeps the skin hydrated and extends the wear of my makeup.
Laurie D.
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I honestly can’t say enough good things about this product! It’s perfect as skin-prep before you do your makeup.... its part moisturizer and part primer all in one so it cuts a step out of your morning routine! I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry, textured skin.... the blend of hyaluronic acid and niacinimide plumps and firms the skin and holds 1,000 times it weight in water molecules! If I could give this product a 100 stars I would!!!
Moon C.
Los Angeles, CA
It does what it says keep your skin hydrated and it can be used as a primer it gives your skin a very healthy glow even under makeup. It works great for oily skin it gives my makeup a long lasting power. My makeup does not move when using this primer! The only thing is buy the travel size when you buy two of them it equally gives you the same amount as the full size without paying the extra $12 dollars so why is that does the bottle cost that much idk. But my suggestion.
Devi R.
Boston
Review for: 1 Oz more...
I really like this primer and originally purchased it because I have been using the too faced hangover primer for years and thought it might be similar. Although they are both very different products this one does exactly what it says. The consistency is a little too runny for my liking but I really like that Smashbox released this primer and the radiance one with hylauronic acid in it as this usually isn't a typical product found in primers.
Regina H.
Worth the money?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Ok. How does this stuff work on combo skin??
Siobhan M.
GLASGOW
Is this a really good primer to use?
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
How good is this primer? Worth the money?
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
Anyone knows a dupe for this one !?