BeautyFaceFace MakeupSmashbox
Photo Finish Primer Water (Travel Size) 30Ml/1Oz

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (Travel Size) 30Ml/1Oz

A multi-tasking primer & setting spray Formulated with revitalizing electrolytes to re-awaken skin & restore moisture Instantly dissolves into skin for long-lasting hydration Preps skin for makeup application Can be used as a setting spray Leaves skin soft, soothed, refreshed & radiant Perfect for all skin types Free of parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, silicone, oil & talc To use: Hold bottle 8"-10" away from face & mist onto skin evenly

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (Travel Size) 30Ml/1Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amy K.
Rossville, GA
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (Travel Size) 30Ml/1Oz uploaded by Amy K.
I got this in a gift set of 3 , I got it for a reasonable price and thought why not, I am not a big fan of the regular photo finish primer but this one I love! It can be used as a primer, setter or a refresher mist. I use it as a must throughout the day and I love the way it feels. It feels so refreshing like it is opening up a window of cool breezes that is directly pointed at you, it is light weight and does not leace you feeling drenched. It drys just as quickly as it lands on your face. It really is the perfect mist for a quick wakeup, when your eyes are feeling heavy this will wake you and your skin right up. I woukd reccommend this to a friend.
Kate W.
this matte finish primer works excellent for oily skin and is easy to blend. it stays on all day
Nancy G.
Storden
I like the smelland the way it glides on. It hides my pictures and makes a Smith canvas for my foundation. I don't know howlong it lasts but normally my foundation lasts longer with the primer by a couple hours like 1 or 3. I would defiantly by this again.
shivangi S.
houston
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this product as a part of the macys beauty box.. Its nice but there are other primers I like which a lower priced
Julie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this primer. I purchased the travel size to test it but I plan on purchasing the full size. It has performed perfectly with my hydrating foundations. It’s not drying and doesn’t break me out. I recommend it
CheRie C.
middleburg
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this and mix it with my makeup. It goes on smoothly and [email protected] skin [email protected] and Soft. I like this for the smoothness it makes my skin look. A little bit goes a long way I would recommend this to others
Samantha  A.
Yakima, WA
It's super soft and easy to apply, so far I like it I haven't use it too much but I think it's a pretty good primer
Meredith C.
I used this in comparison with givenchy and I have to say that I like the smashbox much better for my dry skin. It goes on silky smooth and keeps my face feeling hydrated. I like the dual action of moisturizer and primer in one, as I don’t feel like I have to keep caking products on my face to achieve the same effects!
abigail Q.
I love this stuff, it works so well and actually made my face feel moisturized and silky before I applied my foundation. It changed the look of my foundation and concealers on my face, and made my makeup last so long.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
Love everything about this primer water! The smell is unique but I love it. This primer just makes my face the perfect canvas for makeup and I even use it in between layers when my skin is a bit dry to keep my makeup from creasing.

Looking for your answer?