Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
A 2-in-1 Primer And Setting Spray That Hydrates, Preps, Refreshes And Fits Perfectly Into Your Travel Makeup Bag.
Keep It Cool! For An Extra Refreshing, Ultra-cooling Mist, Store In The Fridge.
- Immediately Moisturizes, Soothes & Adds Radiance
- Preps Skin For Makeup Application
- Instantly Absorbs Into Skin For Lasting Hydration
- Leaves Skin Looking Ultra Soft Without Adding Shine
- Revitalizing Electrolytes Reawaken Skin & Restore Moisture
- Can Be Used As A Setting Spray
- Use To Refresh Makeup Throughout The Day
- Ideal For All Skin Types
Hold Bottle 8”-10” Away From Face And Mist Onto Skin Evenly.
Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.
Water\aqua\eau , Butylene Glycol , Caffeine , Magnesium Chloride , Calcium Chloride , Sodium Sulfate , Potassium Nitrate , Potassium Phosphate , Polysorbate 80 , Diamond Powder , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Citral , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate <Ilniln41022>see more...
Top Questions See all 277 Q&A
- "omg i loved this stuff! i bought the travel size to try and i definitely noticed a difference in the way my foundation applied. i have very hard skin, dry, oily, combo, it really depends on the day but no matter what it would work amazingly! would absolutely recommend to a friend or anyone!
" in 3 reviews
The bottle is a great size so it does last a long time!
It sets into the skin nicely and makes my foundation apply so well. I like how when I use a matte foundation it helps keep it a little dewy and not look so dry on the skin. It fills in my pores great and doesn’t leave any patches.
I also use it throughout my makeup application if my face starts to get dry feeling before I set my foundation. It’s nice to use on a beauty blender also to blend out concealer!
This is one of the first smash box products I have used and I’m very impressed with it! I will most definitely be repurchasing
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos