BY SMASHBOX #9 in Face Primer

A 2-in-1 Primer And Setting Spray That Hydrates, Preps, Refreshes And Fits Perfectly Into Your Travel Makeup Bag.

Tips:

Keep It Cool! For An Extra Refreshing, Ultra-cooling Mist, Store In The Fridge.

Benefits:

• Immediately Moisturizes, Soothes & Adds Radiance
  • Preps Skin For Makeup Application
  • Instantly Absorbs Into Skin For Lasting Hydration
  • Leaves Skin Looking Ultra Soft Without Adding Shine
  • Revitalizing Electrolytes Reawaken Skin & Restore Moisture
  • Can Be Used As A Setting Spray
  • Use To Refresh Makeup Throughout The Day
  • Ideal For All Skin Types
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Hold Bottle 8”-10” Away From Face And Mist Onto Skin Evenly.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.

Water\aqua\eau , Butylene Glycol , Caffeine , Magnesium Chloride , Calcium Chloride , Sodium Sulfate , Potassium Nitrate , Potassium Phosphate , Polysorbate 80 , Diamond Powder , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Citral , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate <Ilniln41022>

• Does this work?? N what abt the price??7 Answers
  • I'm thinking of buying this is it worth t?6 Answers
  • I got a sephora sample of this but I'm not sure what it's...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "omg i loved this stuff! i bought the travel size to try and i definitely noticed a difference in the way my foundation applied. i have very hard skin, dry, oily, combo, it really depends on the day but no matter what it would work amazingly! would absolutely recommend to a friend or anyone!
    " in 3 reviews
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
Such a refreshing and hydrating product! The spray comes out so nice on the skin! A little goes a long way but I love using more then you have to! It really nourishes the skin before applying any foundation.

The bottle is a great size so it does last a long time!

It sets into the skin nicely and makes my foundation apply so well. I like how when I use a matte foundation it helps keep it a little dewy and not look so dry on the skin. It fills in my pores great and doesn’t leave any patches.

I also use it throughout my makeup application if my face starts to get dry feeling before I set my foundation. It’s nice to use on a beauty blender also to blend out concealer!

This is one of the first smash box products I have used and I’m very impressed with it! I will most definitely be repurchasing
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
I love this primer water, but when I first bought it I wasn't really sold on it. I had been spraying a layer on my face after moisturising in the morning, rubbing it in and then applying foundation & powder. It doesn't feel as moisturising as a creamier primer would, and its water-like texture makes it hard to tell if it's even doing anything, so I put it away for a while in favour of other lotion-y primers for a few months. But recently, I tried spraying a mist over my skin after moisturiser, spreading around with my fingers followed by dabbing it in to my skin with a damp beauty blender. I then waited for it to dry *completely* and then mixed my foundation on the back of my hand and sprayed about 1-2 pumps of this primer water on to the foundation, applying with fingers or beauty blender. Using the approach above, my foundation went on to my skin in an even layer that quickly set in an incredible not-greasy but not-powdery, almost barely-tacky texture that felt as though I hadn't put any makeup on my skin in the first place! The finish was incredible and lasted a long time with no wiping, melting, or transfer!
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
I have a travel size of this product and I have to say I am sad that it is almost empty. I have used it sparingly because it was so small, but not because I didn't like it.
I have sections of my face that are very dry and this helps to make makeup look seamless over those sections. I am not sure if the full size is the same, but the sprayer on this bottle is wonderful. It makes it feel like a fine mist, rather than a spray.
I would repurchase, and likely will repurchase, but I have several other sprays to get through before then. Until then, I will most likely refill this little bottle with any other product that I have since I love the mister so much.
Jennifer S.
Ohio
I don’t think I really use this product as intended - I don’t spray it on before my makeup and I don’t spray it on after as a setting spray. I’ve never tried it for those purposes as I don’t think I’d like it (maybe I’m wrong). Instead I use this to redampen my RT sponge or to dampen an eyeshadow brush before applying the shadow to the brush and my eyes. Sometimes if I feel I look a little cakey, I’ll spray this all over my face and then pat the makeup sponge over my face. For these uses it is great. Is this a must have product? No. I feel that I use it in the same way I use MAC’s Fix+ and I enjoy that product much more.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Me being the ever skeptic, I wondered if Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water was just plain water in a fancy bottle, but whatever is in there really hydrated my skin. I spritzed this all over my face prior to primer. Let it dry and applied my foundation. The spray on it is really good also, it comes out in a fine mist as it should and I would purchase this again and again and recommend to people who have dry skin issues. UPDATE: I have recently found that it is a wonderful mid-day makeup refresher. I lightly spritz on my face, then take a slightly dampened beauty blender and touch up my makeup..good as new!! Also, I have used it for applying eyeshadow..works way better than eyedrops and strongly reminds me of Mac fix plus #smashboxprimer #primerwater #refreshing
Yadira M.
Kennewick, WA
I really like this product. It makes my makeup last a little bit longer than usually, it hydrates my face and it gives a glowing effect to my foundation without look oily or greasy. My T zone is usually oily but when I use this spray my face looks matte but not dry. Packaging is pretty for a simple size, definitely going to buy the full size. I do recommend a lot you can use it in different ways.
victoria R.
I got this product in a Sephora set that had a whole bunch of different primers. When i first started using it i thought it was just a lie. I didn’t think it worked and was really just spraying it to finish it. But after i ran out i noticed the difference in my foundation and quickly went and brought a full size bottle. Makes your foundation look flawless. I also spray this on my face right before i put my highlight on and it makes it POP!!! Absolutely love it and can’t live without it. It is a bit pricey but you can get the smaller bottle. A little does go a long way also.
Laura L.
California
This product is amazing!!! I can’t get over how beautiful and healthy it leaves my make up. You need to try this! There’s no product out there like this, you will truly be amazed at the huge difference it makes! I know it’s technically a primer but I use it through the whole process. First I put it in top of my pore filing primer, then I use it after I blend all my cream products, then after I set my face with a translucent setting powder, and also as a setting spray when I’m done with all my makeup. I also love using it throughout the day to like freshen up my makeup.
Ashley O.
Ulta had the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water on special today for 50% off as part of their 21 Days of Beauty specials. I researched a bit and decided I needed to try it. It had great reviews both here and on the Ulta website and at 50% it was a steal! It was pouring down rain when I went to get it so I tried it after a touch up and was amazed with how perfectly it works. I can’t wait to try it as a primer before makeup and finish with it as a setting spray tomorrow. It smells so good too which is always a plus!
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
Everyone should know Smashbox is known for their best selling primers!!! and they did it again with the Photo Finish Primer Water!! My favorite go-to mist. Love how refreshing and hydrating it is. I use this on myself and on clients. Perfect for spritzing on shadows so they appear more pigmented or stay in place. Smashbox also offers it in their travel mini size which is perfect on the go and you can touch up and refresh throughout the day. I highly recommend to try this product out! :) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
Syeda F.
Is this also a skin care product ?
Briannah E.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work better as a primer or as a setting spray?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Brittney B.
Palmdale, CA
Every time i use this, my make up doesnt stay one im i using it wrong ? And how,does this, work ?
sumaya f.
Hyderabad
Does this work?? N what abt the price??