BY SMASHBOX

A 2-in-1 Primer And Setting Spray That Hydrates, Preps, Refreshes And Fits Perfectly Into Your Travel Makeup Bag.

Tips:

Keep It Cool! For An Extra Refreshing, Ultra-cooling Mist, Store In The Fridge.

Benefits:

• Immediately Moisturizes, Soothes & Adds Radiance
  • Preps Skin For Makeup Application
  • Instantly Absorbs Into Skin For Lasting Hydration
  • Leaves Skin Looking Ultra Soft Without Adding Shine
  • Revitalizing Electrolytes Reawaken Skin & Restore Moisture
  • Can Be Used As A Setting Spray
  • Use To Refresh Makeup Throughout The Day
  • Ideal For All Skin Types
  • Cruelty-free

Usage:

Hold Bottle 8”-10” Away From Face And Mist Onto Skin Evenly.

Formulated Without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Silicone, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.

Water\aqua\eau , Butylene Glycol , Caffeine , Magnesium Chloride , Calcium Chloride , Sodium Sulfate , Potassium Nitrate , Potassium Phosphate , Polysorbate 80 , Diamond Powder , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene , Linalool , Citral , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Benzoate <Ilniln41022>

• Does this work?? N what abt the price??7 Answers
  • I'm thinking of buying this is it worth t?7 Answers
  • I got a sephora sample of this but I'm not sure what it's...4 Answers
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water
  • "omg i loved this stuff! i bought the travel size to try and i definitely noticed a difference in the way my foundation applied. i have very hard skin, dry, oily, combo, it really depends on the day but no matter what it would work amazingly! would absolutely recommend to a friend or anyone!
    " in 3 reviews
Nadria T.
Hyattsville, MD
This 3 in 1 hydrating set and prep spray is an amazing product to use this spring and summer. It's eliminates the use of heavy moisturizes by alternatively being a hydrating product and preventing dryness. I love the lightweight, crisp feel of the product and the way it instantly absorbs into the skin. The smell is amazing, not being overly strong or potent. I find myself using the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water almost everyday. I even cocktail this primer with other primers because I feel like this primer water is the finishing touch. It's also good for setting makeup, infusing everything into my skin to give me a skin-like finish. I recommend this product for those with all skin types because you can never go wrong with water or hydration. I use this prep and prime spray on almost all my clients.
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
Such a refreshing and hydrating product! The spray comes out so nice on the skin! A little goes a long way but I love using more then you have to! It really nourishes the skin before applying any foundation.

The bottle is a great size so it does last a long time!

It sets into the skin nicely and makes my foundation apply so well. I like how when I use a matte foundation it helps keep it a little dewy and not look so dry on the skin. It fills in my pores great and doesn’t leave any patches.

I also use it throughout my makeup application if my face starts to get dry feeling before I set my foundation. It’s nice to use on a beauty blender also to blend out concealer!

This is one of the first smash box products I have used and I’m very impressed with it! I will most definitely be repurchasing
BreAnne H.
I can't explain what makes this product so good but it really is. I have dry skin and so I like the idea of a little extra hydration before I go in with my makeup for the day and this provides that. I really like that it doesn't have a scent because I also have sensitive skin. My preferred way to use this is to first use any pore filling primer I might be using first and then spray my face with the primer water. I'll pat it in using my beauty blender usually and kind of let it settle into my skin before I go in with foundation or concealer. This is just a really nice product that I didn't expect to like as much as I do and I really love that Smashbox is now cruelty free!
Adrianne M.
I really like this primer in a lot of ways. It's REALLY refreshing on the skin, and feels really nice and lightweight. The spray pump gives a good even mist, and it dries down fairly quickly, and leaves the skin a bit "tacky" for foundation to "stick" to nicely. The only thing i don't like, is the fact that it really doesn't have any way to help smooth our any texture, fine lines, or large pores, because of it's "water" texture. If you have really smooth skin to begin with, then this is an awesome lightweight primer to use, but if you want a flawless base and have any texture, it's probably not going to leave you as smoothed out as you'd like to be.
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
I do enjoy this product but I really don't know if it's doing much. It basically hydrates your skin prior to putting on makeup. Considering most people's skin is dehydrated I think this could help everyone a little bit. I don't notice my makeup sliding off more than usual so I guess it works. This is just a very nice product to have, it feels nice, it doesn't smell, I believe it works but it's hard to tell! I'd compare it to Mac Prep + Prime.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Me being the ever skeptic, I wondered if Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water was just plain water in a fancy bottle, but whatever is in there really hydrated my skin. I spritzed this all over my face prior to primer. Let it dry and applied my foundation. The spray on it is really good also, it comes out in a fine mist as it should and I would purchase this again and again and recommend to people who have dry skin issues. UPDATE: I have recently found that it is a wonderful mid-day makeup refresher. I lightly spritz on my face, then take a slightly dampened beauty blender and touch up my makeup..good as new!! Also, I have used it for applying eyeshadow..works way better than eyedrops and strongly reminds me of Mac fix plus #smashboxprimer #primerwater #refreshing
Yadira G.
Pacoima
This is my go to primer water. If my face feels kind of dry I like applying this before my makeup and after my makeup to hydrate my face. If my skin isn’t dry I like to apply it after my makeup just to keep my makeup nice and hydrated after so much powders used. This water makes your face feel so fresh and hydrated without making your face look oily. You can apply this primer water as many times as you want throughout the day and it won’t make your face look oily. It is the perfect primer water, I definitely recommend it if you are looking for the perfect primer/setting spray.
Mini Y.
Kennewick, WA
I really like this product. It makes my makeup last a little bit longer than usually, it hydrates my face and it gives a glowing effect to my foundation without look oily or greasy. My T zone is usually oily but when I use this spray my face looks matte but not dry. Packaging is pretty for a simple size, definitely going to buy the full size. I do recommend a lot you can use it in different ways.
victoria R.
I got this product in a Sephora set that had a whole bunch of different primers. When i first started using it i thought it was just a lie. I didn’t think it worked and was really just spraying it to finish it. But after i ran out i noticed the difference in my foundation and quickly went and brought a full size bottle. Makes your foundation look flawless. I also spray this on my face right before i put my highlight on and it makes it POP!!! Absolutely love it and can’t live without it. It is a bit pricey but you can get the smaller bottle. A little does go a long way also.
Teri B.
I love using this after I do my skincare and before I put on a different primer. I know that this is supposed to work as a primer, but I don't really use it alone as a primer. It gives my skin an added boost of hydration to really help my skin and makeup look better. The only issue I have with this is the nozzle. None of the bottles that I have spray out properly. When I go to push down on the nozzle it is iffy about when it want's to work properly and when it doesn't. I'm not sure if they just have a sweet spot that you have to get or what the deal is. But since I already have them and do like the products I will continue to use them. I'm going to have to play around with the nozzle a bit to see if I can get it to work properly. Other than that I do like the products and how you can also use it for more than just being a primer. You can use it to set your face, refresh your face throughout the day, spritz on you beauty sponge before applying foundation, or spritz on your eyeshadow packer brush to really amp up the shimmery and glittery eyeshadow shades.
Syeda F.
Is this also a skin care product ?
Briannah E.
Fresno, CA
Does this product work better as a primer or as a setting spray?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Brittney B.
Palmdale, CA
Every time i use this, my make up doesnt stay one im i using it wrong ? And how,does this, work ?
Kiera C.
Dundee
I'm thinking of buying this is it worth t?