SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML) Makeup Face

SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)SET & REFRESH SPRAY

Does this actually work?
How is this product?
Is this product good for extremely oily skin?
Start your review of SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML) Makeup Face!
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)
This definitely is a major life saver for me during my makeup routine! I spray the product and not only is my make up flawless, but it last all day!! I have purchased this twice. There will be many more.
Mitchellville, MD
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)
I love this primer water. So far I've only purchased the travel size in a set. I have combination skin so no matter what primer I use my oils start to appear in a couple of hours but this primer feels good and refreshing on my skin as a first step.
Mayfield, KY
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)
I really love this primer water it helps my foundation lay down beautifully and when im feeling to cakey i just spray this on and it settles down all my powers and makes me look flawless.
SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML) Makeup Face uploaded by shahin M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)
I love it. It is so hydrating and helps the makeup set. I apply it almost everytime. I do add it on the beauty sponge for the perfect application of foundation.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)
I do not wear a full face of makeup often. Instead, I like to use this as a nice cool and refreshing pick-me-up when I'm tired or my face is a little dry
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)
I love this product. It sets my makeup so well and I really love the formula. I also use it wet my eyeshadow brush to apply shimmer shadows
Stephenville
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)
i loved it !! it honestly helps me so so much ! it doesn’t irritate my skin or anything like that.  sjdjsnbsbs d jsbdbxjsiiiwid
Danville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)
It does make a slight difference but in just think the price is crazy think I'll stick with allnighter or my tatcha
Riverside , CA
Review for: SMASHBOX/PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML)
After justing using this product I love it you can use it before & after makeup that's how good it is... thanks
Carthage, MO
Review for: SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH PRIMER WATER 3.9 OZ (116 ML) Makeup Face
I love this primer water!!! I put it in before doing my foundation and it keeps my makeup from looking cakey