BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Jadie A.
oshawa
Purchased at: Sephora
Makes my skin matte and flawless under foundation. I have very large pores, and I can’t see them through foundation with this primer.
Katrina A.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best primers I have used! Last all day and you don’t need to apply a lot. Pretty cheap too & doesn’t dry out your face
reanna h.
Xenia, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Fills pores and smooths out any texture on the skin. Helps control oil. Expensive but lasts a long time and does the job!
Veronica M.
The name says everything-smooth-! Literally it is the softest primer ever and it gives you the same feeling in your face! It also is super light and you don’t feel like you are wearing primer! I would recommend it!
Brittany E.
Didn’t do anything for me felt really greasy on my face. My foundation stayed put but didn’t make the quality look good
Kaelyn H.
Spring, TX
I love this primer! It blurs out my pores and is great with my oiliness, it goes in so smooth and leave make matte.
Charlotte D.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Great primer for the price, I use this on and off and like to swap between this and the hourglass mineral veil which I think lasts a little longer. This is a great everyday one though!
Ashley T.
Stuart
My absolute favorite Face Primer.
This stuff is worth every penny.

I have combination skin.. Mostly dry but oily around my forehead and chin and this stuff seems to even out the playing field! It applies my foundation seamlessly and hides my pores GREAT! I have larger pores, that can be irritating, but this does a wonderful job at “blurring” my face.. Hence, “Smooth & Blur” now I totally get it.

Smashbox you are my forever goto Primer!
EVA P.
MARSHALLTOWN, IA
I picked up this primer last time I went to Ulta. And I absolutely love it. I've been using it for two weeks straight. It has a silicone feel. I wasn't sure if it was going to work for my oily skin but it did. It made my foundation go on smoothly. And it minimize my pores.
Mishkat A.
Smashbox really did a great job it is obviously my miracle I’ve bee using this product for months I always have my number one rule is it won’t clog my pores it’s good for my dry skin as well although it is quiet expensive to some but it worth!!
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Brandi A.
Haltom City, TX
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur does anyone know if this is worth it for the price and how long a tube lasts?
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?
member-8ae89dfa9