BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so many people's holy grail primers, and I feel like it's one of the original ones to come out. This sadly did not work for me! It is VERY silicony, and used anywhere other than my nose causes my makeup to slide all around my face. It also doesn't do much for my pores, even though silicone typically fills them in. I'm bummed that this didn't work out for me, considering so many people really love this primer!
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
Love this! This is my original primer that started it all for me. I still come back to this now and then and if you are oily in certain area of your face (or all areas of your face) the i definitely recommend this. I am especially oily in my t-zone and it works really well to ward off all shine in unwanted areas so I can focus on the areas I want to by dewy! Super easy application, and it’s clear so it’s perfect for all skin tones.
Danielle M.
Dunwoody, GA
Good primer but I’m unfortunately allergic to it. It’s a thick, easy to spread silicone primer. Blurs pores nicely, seemed to keep my makeup in place and made it look great. Until my skin started peeling and cracking around my smile lines and this was the only thing I added. I don’t normally react to primers like this one, so pretty disappointed.
Monica P.
Dunbar, WV
First off I have extremely oily skin. So when I explained to the MUA at Ulta about my skin, she recommended this primer. I used it initially with the Smashbox foundation and I had to blot my face around 1pm. Im currently using the primer with Estee Lauder and it's lasting longer. I will be looking for a different primer after this one is gone.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I honestly don’t really see a difference when I use primers. I bought this one because I’ve heard amazing things about it, but I think it’s not worth it. I still use it every time I do my makeup though. It doesn’t make me break out. I feel like I always have to use a lot though because of the texture and it doesn’t spread on my face that well.
Miranda M.
Pleasant Hope, MO
This primer is great for filling in any large pores and smoothing the face. It makes a barrier between the skin and the foundation and makes foundation go on smooth and looks airbrushed. The only downfall to this primer is it silicone feeling and can cause pores to clog up if you don’t wash your face well after taking makeup off.
Alissa A.
This is one of my favorite primers that I have ever used. I got it in one of my Boxycharm boxes, and I never looked back. It fills my pores so nicely. It is silicone based, but it doesn't make my makeup slide around. I have pretty dry skin, but not to wear it flakes. This primer almost feels kind of hydrating and helps my makeup look flawless
sabrina s.
Cold Brook, NY
This primer is easy to apply, lightweight, blends well, and lasts all day long. It’s great for oily skin, but because I have super oily skin, my natural oils do come back after a few hours of wearing it. But they do test this product on animals, and I no longer use it as I do not support makeup brands that test on animals. I recommend searching for a product that is cruelty free.
Renee K.
Ford City
This was the first primer that I used where I could tell a genuine difference in my makeup. The product feels like silicone and blurs the appearance of pores. The texture makes makeup stick a lot longer. I don’t gravitate towards this primer anymore bc of the heavy texture, but it will leave makeup looking flawless!
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
This is a great product. It’ smooths fine lines and wrinkles and even deep pores. This primer can help conceal oil and creates a perfect base underneath foundation. To prove it’s smoothing effect, you can put this on an orange and apply foundation on top and it will be significantly even textured and smoother than before.
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?
member-8ae89dfa9