BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Deborah T.
Tampa, FL
I have to say that this is a good product. It goes smooth on the skin, easy to apply. But it is pricey. Another drugstore primer can do the same job as this product.
Lauren W.
Cary
This is the best primer I have found. It has a light feel and just a little dot goes a long way.

Pros:
*Improves foundation application
*lightweight
*A little goes a long way
*Can be worn alone
*Helps foundation/makeup last longer

Cons:
*can be expensive
*may feel greasy if you use too much
bella g.
This is a silicon based primer which I would totally recommend to fill in pores and smooth the skin and prep for your face makeup. Works great alone but even better with makeup. I had the old packaging trial size but I don’t think it makes a difference.
Erin O.
Boston
I have oily skin and this primer helps my skin stay beautiful and matte all day long. I definitely found that it blurred my pores to some effect. There isn’t any sun protection in this primer, but that wasn’t a deal breaker for me. It glides on smoothly and evenly while providing a smooth canvas for the rest of my makeup.
Demi O.
Oakhurst, CA
BEST PRIMER EVER! This primer makes my makeup look so airbrushed and really hides any texture I have on my skin. If you’re not much for silicone products then you won’t like this but I absolutely love that part because it really fills in my pores and stands up to its claims.
Dominique P.
Avon
I love the way this primer makes me skin feel. It’s silky and smooths out the texture of my face so nicely. Lightweight and perfect for a natural makeup look. And bonus a little goes a long way so it’s definitely worth the money to get a lot of uses out of the tube.
EVA P.
MARSHALLTOWN, IA
I picked up this primer last time I went to Ulta. And I absolutely love it. I've been using it for two weeks straight. It has a silicone feel. I wasn't sure if it was going to work for my oily skin but it did. It made my foundation go on smoothly. And it minimize my pores.
Kaylie S.
Mobile, AL
My holy grail primer. My go to every day and a little goes a long way with this. It is pricey but worth it for sure. The finish is matte and it helps smooth out pores like a dream. Pair with the matching setting spray and your makeup will look flawless all day long.
rachael n.
Smithville, TN
I absolutely love this primer. I was skeptic at first since people tend to follow the bandwagon and say any name brand product is great. It really evens out and smoothed my pores for a flawless foundation application. Given it a 4 because it is on the pricey side.
Brooklyn M.
united states
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I was able to pick up a Felix sample size on sale for only $10 its already lasted me about 3 months I absolutely love this! Leaves the skin feeling so smooth and soft can not see pores. I love the brand as a whole never been disappointed in anything ive personally tried
Mona R.
oman
smash box or benifit  primer !!!!!! Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Kelsey K.
smashbox - Photo Finish Primer The Original Smooth and Blur how does this compare to the foundation primer in the purple tube?
member-8ae89dfa9