BY SMASHBOX

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

| M.
Louisville
There is a reason this has become a cult classic. The primer not only smoothes everything out, it fills in pores and gives the most beautiful appearance to the skin. It has a siliconey feel, and a little goes a long way.
Kylee S.
Texas
This is the best primer I have used ! It is easy to blend and feels light on your skin. It has a matte finish to make apply your makeup smooth . It blurs pores very well. It is a bit pricey but a little goes along way !
Kim R.
Beaverton
It help smooth your skin and make your makeup look just as smooth gliding over it. I personally don't like the silicone feel to it. That is a personal texture hang up so just don't buy it
Patricia W.
This is my first high end primer and I love it!! The texture of the primer is very nice and it definitely smooths and blurs. My pores look very smooth when I use this primer. I will definitely buy this product again.
Lizzy J.
My favorite face primer. This product goes on easy after my moisturizer, before I apply my foundation. I love this product for hot summer days. I know my foundation, bronzer, and blush are going to stay put all day.
Jeena K.
My skin has many bumps and I have very large pores. I’ve tried many primers and none of them compare to this one. It really does blur your skin. Use this for photo shoots all the time!
Sky M.
I randomly picked this up at Ulta one day while waiting in line because I heard everyone raving about it and the hype was worth it! It covers well and helps my makeup go on smoother.
Carly K.
Love this primer. Had a small bottle of it and it lasted me forever. I have more oily skin and it mattified my skin for most of the day. I still get oily at the end. I recommend it.
Robin H.
newburgh
This primer is literally sooo bomb I got this as a gift two years ago and never been able to get my hands on it since but I would say it’s so perfect it really does smooth and blur the only problem is it’s not really matte . So if you have oily skin you should mix this with a matte primer as well . Overall this is a great product to use
Ashton I.
Barnwell, SC
This is hands down my favorite primer. It smooths out the lines on my forehead and blurs my pores so well. I have tried the cheaper imitator versions but they just do not compare!