BY SMASHBOX #14 in Face Primer

A transparent primer gel that smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set. Light-weight and oil-free. see more...

Ginger W.
Corbin
I was not as big of a fan as I truly wanted to be on this one. I have combination oily skin and this primer just caused my makeup to glide on like a thick oil. Too smeary. I won't buy again unless a new formula comes out.
Nyse 😘.
Fresno
Definitely my favorite primer! It goes on sooo smoothly and helps my foundation last all day! I sometimes even use it also to make my face glow! I have dry skin and large pores and you can’t even tell when I use this primer. Definitely recommend to everyone!!
Ashley T.
Stuart
My absolute favorite Face Primer.
This stuff is worth every penny.

I have combination skin.. Mostly dry but oily around my forehead and chin and this stuff seems to even out the playing field! It applies my foundation seamlessly and hides my pores GREAT! I have larger pores, that can be irritating, but this does a wonderful job at “blurring” my face.. Hence, “Smooth & Blur” now I totally get it.

Smashbox you are my forever goto Primer!
Cindy K.
Ugh I honestly hate silicone based primers. My dry skin needs some sort of moisture and this primer just makes my skin feel like sandpaper, nor does it do anything to blur my pores or fine lines. I also hate the texture.
Juliet H.
oconomowoc
This primer makes my fine lines and pores vanish. It stays like that all day so it keeps my makeup looking fresh. It has a natural finish doesn’t make you look dry or oily. I would totally buy this again when I run out.
Rashell V.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to primer! Love how my foundation looks natural and flawless! Definitely recommend this product!! The only thing I must say is that it is overpriced but I guess I can say it’s worth it! Once again love this primer!
Jenna j.
Dover, PA
I love this primer! It fills in my pores and keeps me from getting so oily. It is a little bit pricy, but you use so little that a tube of this will last you forever. I’ve been using the same one for about 6 months now
Kristy A.
Bensalem, PA
Recommended by a friend and It’s great! Goes on really easily and feels super dry! I don’t need to use a lot for a long wear. It helps my KVD foundation stay and hides my pores so well. I would totally buy this again.
Natasha M.
Wilmington , NC
Love this product. It was recommended to me by a friend and I love how it feels on my skin. Super smooth and is good for my dry skin. Fills in my pores, I tend to only use this when I’m going for a full coverage look.
Nicole M.
Schenectady
Lesson learned, do not use silicone based anything if you have truly dry skin because it will just show off all of the bad stuff. Also really you might as well just use freaking monistat, that's what this feels like.

back